TRAIN -Gordie Lachance

Requested by lilymcwilliam_15

I walked on the train tracks with my friends, brother and few year crush Gordie. We had gone on a adventure to find the dead  body of Ray Brower. Chris was my brother. Everybody knew our names. The lowlife Chambers twins. Chris and Mattie walked.at the front of the line. Then Vern. Teddy and Hannah were next and last was me and Gordie. We were allnext to our crushes. We all knew Hannah liked Teddy and Teddy liked Hannah. Chris and Mattie were already dating. Vern had no one. Then there was me and Gordie. I sure did like him but I don't know if he likes me back. Gordie had bent down to feel the tracks. I pooked behind us and saw smoke. Gordie popped up "TRAAAAIIIN". Everyone turned around to see the train. Then we all began to run. Chris and Mattie had made it off along with Vern. Teddy had grabbed Hannah around the waist and jumped to the side where there was a hill going to the lake. Me and Gordie were still on the tracks. We were sprinting trying not to fall. We were way behind the others so we were still on the tracks not close.tp.the hill. The others were screaming for us to hurry up. Gordie had shoved me off the side. He jumped off as soon as he did. I screamed intill cold water had surrounded me. I looked around in the water Gordie was next to me swimming. He had put his lips on mine. Is this really happening. Gordie Lachance kissing me underwater. This was the most awesome and goals thing to happen to me. He pulled away. We swam up. Hannah and Mattie were in the water. "If lily is drowning she should still be alive. We just have to find her." Hannah said. She went under the water. Mattie followed. "Im right here guys" I spoke loudly. The girls popped out of the water. They swam over to me and Gordie. "Thank the lord your alive" Mattie said. They hugged me. "Im glad you guys cared about me to" Gordie said. Hannah pushed his head under the water. He popped up. "Yep you care" Hannah laughed and swam out of the water shivering with Mattie. Chris had put his arm around Mattie trying to keep her warm. Teddy had offered Hannah his extra shirt he had brought just in case. She happily took it. Gordie and I had swam out and sat in the sun. I kissed his cheek. "Thanks for saving my life"