Fair- Smalls

It was the day of the fair. Benny had finally asked Hannah and she said yes. They beat Phillips team and we were at the fair currently. Benny had bought everybody tickets. The guys pulled out chewing tobacco. Of course Smalls didn't know what it was. "Your killing me smalls" Ham said as he demonstrated how to use it. Everyone took some except for Hannah, Smalls, Benny, and me. "Oh so the girls are afriad to spit or do anything nasty I see" Ham said in a taunting way. "Yeah Yeah what are you guys chicken" Hannah glared at her brother. "What did you say" "I said that you guys were chicken". Hannah smirked "alright alright I'll do something better" she spit in Hams face. "You better not be a snicth Yeah-Yeah" Yeah-Yeah nodded. Ham was still trying to get the spit out of his face. Benny put his arm around Hannah. Smalls did the same to me. We all went on a spinning ride. Benny and Hannah were in front of us. Me and Smalls started talking. "Thanks for going here with me Lily" I smiled "Well your the only cute one here" a blush went over his cheeks. The ride began. Hannah turned around "20 bucks say all the guys throw up" I held out my hand. We shook and she turned back around. Me and Smalls could here the guys about to throw up. Hannah and Benny ducked and so did we. Smalls still had his arm around me. The throw up went into the people behind us who screamed. Me and Smalls were dying of laughter. Finally the ride stopped. Smalls pulled me to the side. "Do you want to go on the ferris wheel."I nodded. We walked to the ferris wheel and got into line. The line continued to move forward intill we were handing the conductor our tickets. We sat down and pulled the bar over our laps. The ride went up and then would stop. When we were finally at the top I was looking at the stars. I felt Smalls eyes on me. I looked over. I felt his lips touch mine. He pulled away. "U-uhh Im s-sorry I was.just gonna kiss your cheek a-and your head turned." his face was a bright pink. "Its fine Smalls. I liked it"

It has been done.