Attacked- Chris Chambers

Requested by my rec bestie pepsicola_8

I walked down the empty streets of castle rock. It was early sunday morning and no one was out yet. My plan was to get to the tree house before anyone. It was just so peaceful up there in the early mornings and no one was fighting or listening to music. It was just you and the sound of nature.....and of course the sound of cars driving, but that isn't important. Sounds of footsteps quikly snapped me out of my thoughts. I turned around and saw Ace and the rest of the cobras behind me. I didn't have a chance to run before they grabbed me. "What are you doing out here alone. Where's that boyfriend of yours" I glared "he isn't my boyfriend let me go" boy did those words hurt coming out of my mouth. You see I may have a teensy tiny little crush on Chris. Ok, not tiny like huge. I have ever since I met him. His family has such a bad name but Chris is different. He is absolutely adorable and he is super sweet to me.  "Uh hello four eyes" (im sorry mattie) "don't call me that and let me go" "ya let her go" I turned my head to see Chris, Gordie, Lily, Hannah, and Teddy standing there. "They aint worth our time lets go" The cobras stalked off. Chris ran up to me and pulled me into a tight hug. "Did they hurt you"he whispered "not at all" "I love you Mattie" my face turned bright red at the sound of his words "I love you too Chris" he pulled my face in and kissed me. "Geeeeeet it Mattie" screamed Hannah and Lily "Chris I give you permission to date my sister" Teddy yelled "Mattie I give you permission to date my bestfriend" Gordie stated.

What a lovely ending