Promise?- Dwayne Robertson

Just in case you didn't know Dwayne is from mighty ducks 2

The world spun around me as I was slammed into the wall. Im normally really good on the ice but iceland was taking a number on me. This was the fith time they have slammed me into the wall. I skated off again still dizzy. "Y/N Watch out" I heard that oh so dreamy southern accent say. Dwayne.  When I was day dreaming they hit me again only this time ten times harder. I hit the wall and fell to the ice. Everything started spinning and going black.

Time skip

"Y/N.....Y/N.... Are you awake" someone said lightly shaking me. The world started to slowly fade in. Dwayne sat there with a worried expression. My head felt like I had just got hit by a truck. My body ached all over. Dwayne was the only one there. "They hit.you prettt hard" he whispered. I nodded only to wince as the pain in my head grew stronger. "Don't move little miss. Gonna have that headache way worse if you do" he was running his hands threw my hair. I was lying on a bench in the locker room. Im pretty sure the game was still going and thats why it was only Dwayne and I. "Promise you won't leave me" I tried saying but instead it came out in a whisper. "Promise" he leaned down and kissed my cheek softly. Then he grabbed my hand and held it. I slowly drifted into sleep.

This sucked but Dwayne needs more appreciation.