Can we talk?-Benny Rodriguez

Requested by @its_jazmin_tho

I walked down the street bored put of my mind. Since im a girl I still haven't been able to talk the guys into letting me play baseball with them. It was hot so I turned into the drug store to get a coke. As I walked in I noticed a particular cute brown headed boy standing in line with a brand new baseball. I hurried and grabbed my coke and got in line behind him. Me and Benny have been friends for years. We talk almost everyday and know almost everything about each other. "Oh hi Y/N" he smiled. I returned the smile "what are you doing here Bennyboy" he laughed at the nickname. I started calling him that a few years ago and it just stuck. "Buying a new baseball for something. Uh Y/N I was wondering if we could talk" "um sure Benny" we moved ahead in line. Benny paid for his baseball and waited for me to go up to pay for my coke. He put down 50 cents when I got to the cashier. "Benny are you sure?"he quikly nodded and grabbed my hand. He pulled me to were the cokes were. "Ok umm Y/N im super nervous abput asking you this but um uh will you uh gooutwithme" he finished the last part so quik I almost couldn't hear it. I atood there shocked. Benny Rodriguez had just asled me out and he was nervous to ask me. I nodded my head "great um I'll pick you up at nine for our first date" he rushed out of the store leaving me there sitting with a dumb expression left on my face.

Please ignore the terrible writting skills but I hope you enjoyed this terrible imagine I wrote.