Chapter 14

"You ready, Lea?" Bretton asked, entering our room. Today was the day he'd show me the surprise. I had to admit, I was a little nervous.

I twirled in front of him. I was wearing a flowy black dress that reached just above my knees, with black flats. "Do I look good?" I asked, biting my lower lip.

"You look more than just good." Bretton comes up to me, and kisses me. Everyone he gave me just made my knees grow weak.

I held in a pout when he pulled away. "It's time to go." He placed his hand on the small of my back, and led me down the stairs. I spotted Kia, and Braxton down the stairs, and I waved. "Hi."

"Hi, Lea!" Kia giggles, "Have fun, and don't do anything you'll regret." My cheeks go red, and I just got redder and redder.

"I think it's a good time to go." I told Bretton, as I hurried out the door. "Awkward!" 

He only chuckles from behind me, and starts his car. "Ooo, it's far away?" 

"Maybe." He said, and I got in the car after him. He surprises me by wrapping blindfold around my face.

"Are you kidnapping me, Alpha?" I tease. 

"No." Bretton whispers in my ear, sending shivers through my body. "Just taking you away for a couple hours." I sure liked that idea.

"Okay." I nod, as he starts the car. "No hints to what I'm going to?"

"Nope. Just have to see it when we get there." Bretton chuckles. 

The whole ride sounded like we were going through rough terrain, and I just wanted to grab the blindfold, and throw it on the ground. I was so curious as to where I was going.

The car started to slow, and I was nearly jumping with curiousity. "Are we there yet?" I asked, and I sounded like a kid going on a long car ride.

"Mhm. We're here." I here him open his door, and open mine. He grabbed me around the waist, and slowly placed me down on the ground. I heard gravel underneath my feet. Bretton held my shoulders, pushing me foward gently, to get me moving. Soon the sound of gravel fades, and I can't really hear anything but the squish of grass. 

He stops me. And pulls of my blindfold.

I gasp. The grass was so green, and birch trees scatter the area. The sun is setting, making a red glow around the area. When I look a little lower, there is a checkered cloth, with a picnic basket in the middle. "This. Is. Amazing!" I giggled, kicking off my shoes and running to sit down on the blanket.

"You like it?"

"I don't like it." I pause, looking around me again. "I love it!"

"Thank you!" Bretton comes to sit down by me, and I hug him tightly. "I can't believe you did this, Bretton!"

"Anything for you, Lea." He smiles, and I peck him on the lips before turning my attention to the picnic basket.

"Hopefully the food is good." I said,  and Bretton laughs. "What? I like food." He takes my hands in his, and moves them to my lap, and he opens the picnic basket himself. He sets out paper plates, and I laugh at that. And when he pulls out the food, I laugh harder. 

I take my plate in hand, and take a bite of the Alfredo. "Definitely better than mine!" 

"Primus told me about your 'accident'." He chuckles.

I blush a little at that. "I just can't... cook." 

"That's alright. A Luna doesn't need to cook. Not even when we get children." He said.

I blush even harder. "Stop giving me these thoughts. It's not healthy for my heart."

Bretton laughs. "Alright."

I got up from the blanket, and jump off of it, running away from Bretton. "Catch me!" I yelled, forcing my legs to go faster as I hear him start to run behind me.

He was catching up to me, I could hear his footsteps. I quicken my pace to the limit, and as he's a foot behind me, I stop and turn sharply to the left, causing Bretton to slip and fall. I laugh, as I run farther away from him. "You'll never catch me!" I yell. A second later, my foot slips on the ground, and I fall to the ground. 

I yelp in surprise as Bretton swoops me up and carries me back to the blanket, bridal style.

We sit in silence for awhile, and it was very peaceful. The sun started to set, and only a little bit shown above the mountain, sending the world into darkness. I found Bretton's hand in the darkness, and held it. It fit so perfectly in his. 

Laying down on the blanket, I watched the stars. They shone so brightly, it was so romantic. Bretton followed after me, resting his head right next to mine. I looked over at him. "Thank you."

"You said that already." He looks over at  me, and our noses brush.

"I know. I should say thank you times a bazillion!" I wave my hands in the air for emphasis. 

I press my lips to his, and wrap my arms around his shoulders, pulling him close so there's no space between us. It was nice and slow, wanting it to last forever. Our lips move together, and I sigh in happiness.

It was so perfect.

"What about rogues?" I ask, pulling away from him.

"I sent more patrols to guard the area." He explains, and I widen my eyes.

"But they'll see us-"

"Sh, no they won't." I open my mouth to protest. "Shut up, and kiss me."

I fall his orders, I couldn't complain.

Bretton wraps his arms around my  waist, and pulls me on top of him. I squeel in surprise. I grab both sides of his face, and move my thumbs in circles. I smile, before he starts to kiss me again. I couldn't help but let out a little moan, and his grip on me tightens. He flips us so he's on top, and our rapid breathing fills the space between us.

"Claim me, Bretton."

************

Dun dun dunnn.

in a good way ;)

This is like, incredibly short, I know

It's just, this was a good cliff hanger?

ya, that's it

ok so he is like, claiming her now! I can't really write... those really.... intimate moments, but I will read a lot of romance books and maybe edit some stuff in later!

Vote, comment!

~Feather