Chapter 18

CHAPTER 18 is HERE!

Enjoy ;]

(BRETTON POV)

I wasn't all too sure where the pack house was. It'd be resonable to put a kidnapped girl there... right? Well, I hope it is because that's where I'm trying to go.

I just have to follow the scent of the pack, as it gets stronger and stronger.

Everyone's noses are slightly raised as we run through the woods. I wonder if anyone knew of our presence yet. 

The scent hit me like a brick, and I could tell everyone smelt it too. I gagged. Derek had rogues roaming freely on his territory? Disgusting.

The scent was getting stronger, until it was burning my nose. I will lose a lot of brain cells to this, I bet.

I started to breathe out of my mouth to ease the stink as a large four story house came into view. It had four floors, but I didn't know how far it stretched into the ground below. The trees became less, and to my right I spotted a rogue patrol. 

Trying to tame a rogue is like trying to get a hyena to stop hating lions. 

They spotted us, and immediatly went into a frenzy of barking, and charged at us. I barked for a couple of the first group to fight them off, and another group to head the opposite direction to look for other patrols. 

There were about thirty five wolves left from my pack, and I led them towards the pack house. You should send that backup in now. And get the second group of backup to the same spot the first was located before. I mind linked Chad.

Yes Alpha. He replied, before I blocked him out.

I wasn't sure if we should shift inside the house. I sent a mind link to twenty five of the thirty five to shift, and told the rest to guard the front.

I didn't mind hiding behind a bush, but just shifted and put on a pair of shorts in front of everyone. 

I was in a too big of a hurry to care.

"There are four levels, you five, go up to the top level, you seven go to the third, you five go to  second, and the rest, come with me. Oh! And make sure to destroy as much as you can." I ordered quickly. He destroyed my home, I destroy his. With that,  everyone set off to their places. I fast walked inside the house, but was hesitant at first. 

I tried the knob, and it was unlocked so I slowly opened the door. No one was on the first floor, so it was all good. I opened the door all the way and let everyone else come in after me.

It was a very gorgeous home, too bad it'll look like anything but gorgeous after I'm through with it.

"Search the floor. Micheal, Ryder, Hunter, and Luke, come with me. We're going to look for a floor that leads downstairs. That's most likely where she'll be located." I said, and made my way into what looked like a living room. 

I opened every door I saw, some leading to closets, bathrooms, or bedrooms.

"Alpha Bretton!" Hunter yelled from behind me, and everyone gathered to the door he was at. "It looks spooky down there."

I clapped him on the back, and pulled on a fake smile. "Thanks, man." I walked past him, everyone coming after me. Luckily none of them smelt like fear, just determination.

It was dark, but I was going to keep it that way. I hadn't felt, or smelt Lea yet. But when I walked inside the house I knew immediatly that she was inside the house. Somewhere.

When you're done searching the floors, go down the basement stairs that are in the kitchen on the east wing. I mind linked the other members that were in the house.