Chapter 22

"Lea, let's go shopping." Sally suggested and of course, the rest of the girls have to agree with her. Shopping in IKEA was fun, but when you shop with the girls, it's the mall and clothing stores. Don't get me wrong, I love clothes shopping, but... with them... it gets hectic. 

We were sitting in my room on the bed, and reading magazines that Phione brought from her room. "Why are you asking me? It's not like I have a choice." I rolled my eyes, hitting her on the leg with the magazine I had in hand.

"True, but it's still good to notify the person you're going with." Carly explained, getting off of the bed and grabbing her purse. "Plus, we can have more girl time."

I huffed, and trailed behind the girls as they went downstairs and out the door before you could have said, "Hi." 

Someone grabbed my arm from behind and twirled me around. "Where you going?" Bretton asked.

"Shopping with the girls." I stated simply, leaning up for a quick kiss. "Okay?"

He grunted. "I'm bring Micheal and Dennis with you." Bretton pulled me in for a hug, and I hugged him back- tightly. "Be safe."

I rolled my eyes, "Yes mother."

"I'm serious." Bretton said.

"I know!" I waved him off, getting into the car with the girls. "We have to wait for Micheal and Dennis." I told them.

They all groaned, and I giggled. "So much for girls time out." Sally muttered under her breath.

Micheal opens the door on my right, and Dennis opens the one on my left. I have to sit in between them? Ugh. "Hey, girls." Micheal said in a failed attempt at a girls voice, and we all laughed.

"You're so weird." Carly said to him, and he only stuck his tongue out at her.

Sally started the engine, and pulled out of the driveway. All I can say is that the ride to the mall was annoying with Micheal and Dennis in it. 

I can tell everyone in the mall was looking at us weirdly as we walked into the front doors. "Can you just shut it, Dennis and Micheal?" Phione yelled, making more people look. I hid my face in my hands.

"Hey, guys." I waved my hands at the bickering bunch. "Guys." I said again, and they all continued to yell like it was an actual serious fight. They were such kids! "Guys!" I yelled louder, and that got their attention.

It was so creepy when they all looked at me at the same time, and said, "What?" 

"Let's just go.. shopping? Like we came here for?" I suggested, and the girls faces lit up. The bickering stopped, and when we walked through the mall, no one stared at us like we were psychos. 

As we entered Aeropostale, the boys faces fell. I ignored their discomfort and looked through some racks of shirts with Tina. Pulling out a shirt that caught my eye, Micheal came up to me. 

"Me and Dennis are just gonna... go somewhere else. Just, keep in contact with us through mind link." Micheal said, and I laughed.

"Alright, have fun!" Tina waved, and smiled at them before they scurried out as quickly as they could.

"Boys will be boys." Sally sighed. "Okay, so I have a lot of clothes I thought were nice, and I need your opinion."

"Okay." I said, and everyone sat on the chairs in front of the dressing rooms. 

"We'll be like your judges!" Carly squealed, and we laughed.

We spent another few hours in Aeropostale, judging each other on clothes until Carly's stomach growled. "My belly calls for food." She said.