Chapter 22.5: Passion (Lemon) (NSFK)

Song: Undisclosed Desires - Muse.   

Muse is an awesome band. This song feels appropriate. Recommend listening while reading chapter

The following is not essential to the story and you shouldn't read if you are under 18 although I can't stop you. Explicit Sexual Content Ahead. This is my first time attempting anything like this so we'll see how it goes...

Also a funny appropriate coincidence for me that this lemon chapter goes up on the same day that Touka asks Kaneki if he's a virgin in :re Kaneki probably wasn't the only one to spill coffee geez. I thought I wrote Touka as being too direct but never mind now. Even funnier is that I have Touka ask him that same question and I guess I may have to change his response if he gives one haha... Anyway enjoy

He opened the door to his apartment and moved to allow her entry first. It was relatively clean, likely because he wasn't here much. 

"Have a seat" 

"Certainly" 

They picked out a cheesy romantic comedy and snuggled together on the couch. He sat on one side with his arm around her shoulder as she leaned into his body. They had a blanket pulled over them and the only light in the room emanated from the TV. They laughed and played with each other hands and hair for the duration of the movie. 

"It's nice that we finally have some privacy. At Anteiku, you never know who's going to burst in" Kaneki teased. 

"Yeah luckily they haven't caught us doing anything" 

"Nishiki kinda did" 

"Yeah... he's so annoying" She remembered that "session" causing her cheeks to show a slight pink she also remembered the feeling of wanting more. Kaneki felt similarly. 

The movie over, he got up and looked out the window; it was down pouring rain. 

"If you want you can stay here tonight, I'll sleep on the couch" 

"I don't mind sharing a bed I think we're past that" 

"Sure aha" He turned a lamp on, seeing her cover her eyes from the light made him chuckle. When Touka opened and looked at him, she noticed his eyes showed a deep look of emotion. His silver eyes seemed to show lust, passion and love. She felt aroused, the same feeling she thought she had before Nishiki interrupted them that morning. Of course, being at Anteiku meant they couldn't go too far, but they weren't at Anteiku. They were at Kaneki's in full privacy.

Touka stared at him as he looked out the window again. 

"I know he wants it, but he's too scared and kind to make a move, I've never done this before but.... I want it too... so I guess I have to initiate" She took a deep breath before making her move. Kaneki went over to the door locking it for the night and she stood up. As he turned around he spoke.

"Is there anything you wan..." Touka grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him into a deep kiss. When she pulled away she saw a sexy fire in his eyes. He came forward pulling her into him and picking her up under her ass. She wrapped her legs around him as their tongues swirled around each other's mouths. Her back hit the wall as he pushed her up against it. Lips locked together, he proceeded to carry her to the couch and fell on top of her. With the rain making the atmosphere even heavier, they continued sharing passionate kisses only a true soul mate can provide. 

After who knows how long, they separated looking into each other's eyes. He picked her up off the couch bridal style and carried her to the bedroom where he threw her on the bed and jumped on her again. She swept him over ending up on top continuing their furious make out session. Their hands were frantically moving around each other bodies earning small moans from both of them as they separated for air.