The Unnoticed(1)

Serinity POV

"NOOO STOP,LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I was screaming for my life as one man wearing a mask was holding me back and the other had a gun pointed at Trevor, my boyfriend.

" I love you" Trevor said before the man shot him twice in his chest. The man let me go and they both ran. I ran up to trevor, he was still barely breathing. I called the police hoping they would get here quick.

They got here 3 minutes later, good thing the police department is down the street, but that's why I don't understand why they didn't here the shooting. They put Trevor in the ambulance vehicle and I'm got in too.

When we got to the hospital is had to stay in the waiting room while they rushed trevor to surgery. Two minutes later Trevor's mom and sister came running in. I told them what happened and happened and they were crying.

We were all sad and crying in the waiting room, then the nurse came.

"Trevor Clemons family"everybody jumped up making the nusre scared a little.

"I'm sorry to tell you, but we weren't able to save him" When she said that my eyes started to water and I felt like I was about to fall. I guess Mrs. Clemons noticed because she held me and sat me down. I started crying on her. She was crying a little,too. I looked over and his sister was barely crying, it guess she was out of tears from crying so much before.

1 year later

Serinity POV

All I could do is think about that day since he died. That same year about three months later Mrs.Clemons and Vanessa, Trevor's sister, moved to Chicago. I'm going there friday to visit my brother,Shawn, who moved there when Trevor died. Seems to me everyone moved when Trevor died.

" Serinity, I'm about to go, come down and give your mother a hug" My mom yelled interrupting my thoughts.

"Mom, I don't feel like it"

"Girl, if you dont get your lazy ass down here and give your mama a hug" I got up to go give her a hug because if I didn't I knew she would of went on about it until I came down to give her a hug.

When my mom left I decided to call my best friend,Lolita, but everyone calls her Loli,

Phone Convo

"Hello?" She said sounding sleepy.

"What's up girl"

"Hay bih, what you up to" She said now wide a wake.

"Just about to ask you if you wanna go shopping before we leave tomorrow" I said happy to see my brother for 2 weeks. Then, I'm going with best friend. She going to see how it is down there before she move down there, if she move I sure know I'm gonna stay down there with my brother cause that's my nigga and she ain't finna leave me.

"Of course I'm going shopping, I'm finna look good when I get in that bitch" I laughed.

"Alright bih, come to my house"

"Aite"

End of Convo

Shawn POV

Tomorrow my sister is coming and I can't wait 'til she get here, but it's a secret I've been keeping from her that I don't think she'll like it and I don't know how I'm gonna tell or what she's gonna think when she find out, but she is gonna be very angry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Shawn hiding from Serinity?

Comment and vote tell me how it was. This is my first book and im trying.