Author's Note

Successfully we've reached the end of The Incomer: Hated by Death.

Many times I've wondered after starting the story, 'Continuing the story seems to be arduous. Should I just quit? There are many stories in Wattpad that are left incomplete, so my story would be just one of it. Should I stop writing?'

I felt so whenever I was in distress. If there wasn't so much support from the readers, my story also would've reached the incomplete stories list. You guys have done a great job by keeping my story alive. Hats off to my readers.

When I was young, I used to think that it was because of great authors there are many readers in the world. But right now, I realized that It is because of great readers there are authors in the world.

 But right now, I realized that It is because of great readers there are authors in the world

How much ever I keep thanking, my gratitude wouldn't suffice. But sorry, all I have with me is plenty of gratitude for my readers. Not only for mine but each and every reader in the world.

Finally, before you leave this page, before you delete The Incomer  from your reading lists and from your memory, I ask of you a small favor. Please answer my questions through comments.

1.What made you to read The Incomer? (How were you attracted to the story?)  

2. Who is your favorite character?

3. Which is you favorite chapter? (Based on the scene you liked)          

4. Your views about the story. (Even a word would be enough)                                                                                                                            

Again I thank everyone of you for reading my story. Have a prosperous year ahead. And I wish all the best to all the writers.