Three years ago

Debbie was the youngest reporter with adrenaline rush in the Westminster Times. She and Della were determined to revolutionize the industry of journalism. Debbie was a daring reporter, who took selfless risks to reveal the hidden truths behind innumerable cases. But the risk she was about to take that time, took a great toll on her life.

On a fine morning, Debbie who usually came late for work, was surprisingly working at her desk diligently. She didn't even move her eyes from the monitor. As time passed, all the other reporters of the WT(Westminster Times) were around Debbie's desk whispering about the grave risk she was about to take.

The melee in the work place settled as Mr.Henry Johnson, C.E.O of the WT stepped inside. Henry was a man in his late fifties with his black hair turning grey. Worry lines and wrinkles intensified in his face as he looked at Debbie. But Debbie didn't consider anyone around her, as all her concentration was on the computer screen.

"Debbie" called Mr.Henry. Debbie didn't respond. Annoyed Henry walked towards Debbie's desk and tapped hard on it. There was a gasp in chorus from the other workers.

"Morning Sir! Sorry, I didn't notice you. You must see this. It will be the breaking news throughout the country." said Debbie enthusiastically.

"Follow me" beckoned Henry, and walked to his cabin.

"What is it?" said Henry vaguely, as he sat on his chair with a cup of coffee.

"This video would explain " said Debbie, handing over her mobile to Henry. Mr.Henry played it.

The video began with a man kneeling on the floor, begging for mercy. The man to whom he pleaded, stood next him dressed in black, wearing a black mask and a tattoo of a black hawk at the back of his neck. He shot the man kneeling down without hesitation, and the man on the floor was dead.

"He is a black hawk right? Is it all over the net?" said Mr. Henry as he watched the video in awe.

The black hawks were a group of bandits who turned into murderers. They named themselves like that as they thought, they were like hawks, who were vigilant about the traces they left behind. The law was not able to touch them, as it was clueless about their whereabouts. The black hawks lived like normal citizens and waited for their time like a hawk.

"The first ever proof for a cold blooded murder by black hawks! This could change a lot! I've been working on the report . You should see it." bellowed Debbie in excitement.

"Hold on. Are you telling we are going to be the first to publish it?" said Henry.

"Obviously! We'll be the first to release this in youtube and other social websites. That would be damn fast." said Debbie

"No, don't! Just hand this over to police or to the court. They will take care of it. WT will not interfere in this case" said Mr.Henry sternly, his obnoxious jaw taut as ever.

"Oh Come on! How could you be so selfish? We must do justice to the deceased." moaned Debbie

"Justice is given by the law. Who are we to provide justice? Debbie you've already taken enough risks. Every night I sleep worried, thinking whether the next day would be your funeral. I trust in you more than anyone and that's why I entrust WT in your responsibility instead of my own daughter. Are you going to wreck it like this?"

"You're right sir. I've taken enough risks. A little more risk would be nothing." pleaded Debbie

"No and that's final. If you want to publish it desperately, you take care of this office right from this moment." said Mr.Henry