Hatred and Its consequences

My body hurts...I crack my eyes open and let a strained breath out. The pain is so unbearable, But what can I do?

nothing. Nothing at all.

I can sit through it and hope it goes away or goes down, But That won't even happen any time soon. I'm almost positive.

Sweat trickles down the side of my face and I wriggle around in the bed trying to get comfortable, But I just end Up rubbing my lower body against the bed and then Pain shoots throughout my body, Making me shout out in cries. Then I start getting angry at what he's done to me..And I can't help but let that anger building up in me out. I shout curses and Scream at the top of my lungs. Then I spit and go at another round of curses, Just for Mr. Dickhead out there.

Soon The door opens and He pops his head in, glaring at me.

"Shut the hell up will you? Shouldn't you be fucking sleeping?" He growls.

I wriggle in the bed and cry out at the pain again.

"No, because your a shithead! I hate you, you fucking, asshole... mother, hell I hate-"

He comes over and the reaches down with his hand and grabs my thigh, Roughly, where a raw spot is.

I scream and he slaps a hand over my mouth, muffling my cries.

I bite his hand and He pulls it back, Then Slaps me.

"You fucking bitch." He grumbles then grabs my hair and pulls it back, And with his other hand he lifts my limp leg up and slaps his hand down on my thigh, Starting a blazing fire on all the sore spots from yesterday.

It Feels like He just threw acid on my skin, and lit it on fire.

I scream but then the hand he slapped me with Fumbles in his pocket and he pulls out something. I can't see what though because He has my hair in his hand, forcing me to look at a certain angle, And if I don't The force on my hair will be painful..

I hear ripping and then He slaps something sticky onto my mouth.

duct tape.

I look at him, trying to give him a look with my eyes that says how I feel, But I can't do anything with my eyes because I'm crying without even wanting too. They're just pouring out, Like the fence to keep them in broke.

Then He slaps my thigh again,and I let out crumbled, muffled cries of pain.

He does it once more and I wriggle beneath his hands.

The pain Is too much and soon I'm finding myself trying to beg him to stop.

"Mmm, mm! "I shout, But he just takes the muffled words as screams of pain, so He continues his horrid torture on my thighs. But then He hits me once on my ass and I jump in his grasp. That hurt like hell considering I got whipped there..Its more tender then my thighs.

"MMMF,MMMM"I scream.

He grins deviously and Then stops.

"I'm sorry, what was that? "He mocks me raising an eyebrow .I glare at him through my tears and hair.

He must have noticed, Because He says, "Well that's not going to earn you any pity points, baby. But it might earn you another smack, Maybe on your ass again, since you loved it so much ."

I cringe and Go to curse, but then my words are muffled by the tape.

"Ahh ,Of course, another one it is. "He says and He grabs my thigh, Aiming to hit me again but I wriggle in his grasp and give him my most pleading eyes, Spewing muffled words into the tape.