Now or Never

I still sit here; thinking.

I can't stay here any longer, I'm sure Wes doesn't want to put up with my shit anymore. I stand up and rest my hands on the walls, so they can guide me to the door. I stumble over my feet when I finally reach the door.

Where am I going to go.

I clutch my elbow.

Maybe I'll find another somebody, but this time they can just drop me off somewhere so I can sulk like the worthless person I am.

I fling the door open and breathe the sweet air in. My hair flies around as the wind whips around me. I step out and slam the door shut behind me. I look behind me and wave to Juno who's whimpering at me and clawing at the door.

"Shh. Tell Wes I'll always remember him. Bye Juno." I smile at her and give her a little wave, before turning and venturing off beyond the hill.

~

It's really a different world out here. Something I never would of thought it to be. it's quiet, nothing but clouds whisking over the sky. Miles of nothing. Like I'm trapped, but I'm not trapped. I kick my feet along the grass, feeling sluggish.

I sigh and plop down, feeling my head spin. I clutch my sweaty forehead and Let my head fall back down on the ground. My eyes flutter shut and I focus in on my breathing, hearing nothing but that. And before I know it, every things silent. Deadly.

And then thousands of voices hit me. 

"What do you think you're doing."

"Are you out of your mind?"

"Whore. Whore. Whore."

"Is that it? You like letting people put you down. Weak."

"Weakling."

"She's just weak. No power. No trust in herself."

"She doesn't believe. She hates."

"She doesn't know."

"Let her fuck up her own life."

"She's a mess. A mess."

If I had any more pieces of my heart left I'm sure they'd be crushed. But I don't. So all I do is listen to all of the horrid things they come up with. Their my own bullies. Just like when I was younger.. The new school. Their here again. I shake back and forth.

Not again, please.

"Bitch."

"Don't give her attention, that's what she wants, isn't it?"
"She thinks walking away from this will make it better."

"Hah."

"Wow, Nice Idea."

"How sad."

The voices mix and turn and explode in my head, making me lay helpless. If only I could do something... I sigh and scowl at myself. Even if I could. I wouldn't. Just like they said. I'm weak.

"Got that right."

I feel tears slip out of the corner of eyes and roll down my temple and into my ears, making my hearing muffled.

I sit up, and shake my head, getting rid of everything my mind can throw at me. I grit my teeth, knowing what to do.

I have to end this.

I stand up and continue forward. 

Miles and miles. Acres and acres. Grass and grass. Sun and sun. Walking and walking. Regret and doubt. Anger and crying. Sorrow and dirt.