Reality

"Hey!"
I turn around to see that guy from the breakfast joint downstairs.

"Oh, hi." I mumble .

"So, Emma, I was thinking I could get your last name?"

He's been doing this a lot lately... and I don't even remember his name.

He's been asking really personal questions, like whats my number and whats Ryan's name, and his last name, but luckily I slip out of the situations before I have to answer them. This time, I'm not so sure.

"Uh.. why?" I ask speeding up my walk just a little so he wont notice.

"No reason, just like getting to know a friend."
I never really wanted to be his friend. Is he assuming I will be his friend?

"Friend?"
"We're friends, aren't we?" He says pouting.

"I don't know, It's just I don't really know you."

He bobs his head forward, "Well, that's why I'm here! So we can get to know each other!"

"Yeah well.. I never really asked you to be here. I don't really need friends at the moment.." I mumble getting closer to me and Ryan's hotel room.

"Well, you look like you do." I mumbles under his breath.

I stop and turn on my heels to face him.

"Look, dude, I don't even remember your name, Nor do I, at this particular moment in time want it. All I know is that your really annoying me, all you've been doing this whole entire week is following me around and quizzing me. You're frustrating the hell out of me and I wish you would just stop, I'd really appreciate the effort. Thanks for trying to 'get to know me' and to 'make friends with me' but as I said before, I don't really need friends right now. So thanks for really getting on my fucking nerves, but yeah, If you want your ass kicked, come on by once more and I'll make sure your number one on our list, no waiting needed."

I open the door to my room and smile, "Oh and, My last name is, says fuck you. And if your that lost, just say my whole name aloud. Have a nice day." And with that I slam the door.

I walk in to see Ryan on the bed eating a bag of chips. He looks over and smiles lazily.

"Emma says fuck you. Hm, nice one."

I shake my head grinning. "Eavesdropping?"

"Maybe a little."

"What have you been doing."

"Oh, you know, watching Netflix."

"Whats on Netflix." I say.

He looks over to me, "Porn."

"Ha, funny."

"Hey, you asked."

"Serious."

"Fine. I was watching vampire diaries." He says casually.

I stop ringing out my wet hair and I look over to him. "What." I say barking out in laughter.

"Yeah."

"Oh my god. Did I get you hooked to my show?"
"Nope." He says shaking his head.

"I did."

"No."

"Oh, I SO did!" I say jumping on the bed with him.

"No, see." He changes the channel.

"Oh, whatever. I'm going to take a shower, be out in ten." I say and hop off the bed and head into the restroom.