Confused and Dazed

My insides Freeze And My head spins making me feel dainty. I Suck in a breathe of air through my mouth and I flutter my eyes open, Focusing my gaze on the blurry image of a black wall. I sigh and Squirm around a bit Until a distant aching feeling shoots throughout my foot. Cringing I stop moving my foot and That's when I notice I'm not in the normal room I'm usually in. I Furrow my eyebrows, Not knowing where I am. I Try and get comfortable under the covers when I notice something warm and slightly heavy on my hip.

Wondering what it could possibly be, I turn my head to the left and Stare, Shocked at The peaceful Person laying nest to me.

I almost vomit, But I keep it under control while Slowly and carefully, I take Leon's hand by my two fingers and Ease it back over towards his area. When His hand is to his side I let his hand drop and He sniffs and Breathes in deeply. Feeling caught I quickly let my head fall to the pillow as I feign sleep. As The bed shifts and his Warmness disappears I hear a grunt and I know he's up for sure now. I bite my lip in frustration.

The bed squeaks and I hear him muttering something under his voice. I tune in and Roll the hem of the white sheet around in my fingers, Feeling Nosy. Then I hear it, His voice, Soft and hushed in the silent room.

"Fucking Damn it...."

Lowering the noise volume of my heavy breathing I listen closer.

I hear a creaking noise and The bed shifts again, Way too close to me for my liking.

Keeping my breathing low, so not to ruin my Role, I Notice That Leon's muttering curses under his breath. I feel my face contort in to one of confusion, wondering why he's so riled up.

When I feel Warm pressure on my leg I Blow my cover By sitting up Quite Quickly.

"What Are You Doing?" I say, my voice accusing.

His eyes fly up from my leg to my eyes.

His lips twitch and His Eyes seem to bleed into a darker sea green, giving him the impression of a Person with Too many secrets. Without knowing, I soon find myself holding Eye contact with him, Neither of us looking away. His deep eyes mesmerize me as I feel Them drawing me in. Like a Puzzling, deadly green sea that Leads you in and eats you whole. His tongue Traces over his bottom lip And When His fingers Brush Light, soft circles into my ankle It's only Then I realize his hand is still on my leg.

Feeling Overly small and fragile Near his Lean and Tall structure Only adds onto the Feeling I get when around him. I'm So Intrigued with His soft gaze That I barely notice He's inching towards me. But for whatever the reason, My body does not cooperate With Me. It stays Still, frozen in place as If rooted to this spot on the bed. My mouth opens, To go and say something, But nothing comes out. I'm utterly and entirely Frozen, Mute. I'm vulnerable to His Puzzling ways, and He's Taking full advantage.

I swallow, Feeling Small and Useless. His hands nearly halfway up my thigh now But I'm so Confused, I don't respond to his Clear Assault. What is wrong with me..It's Like I'm frozen in place, I Finally break the Hold by Fleetingly looking down at my fingers which are placed in front of me on the bed, sprawled out. I swallow, gathering the little bit of wits I have and I breathe in deeply.

I close my eyes and open them, feeling Braver than before. I finally Shift my gaze back up to him to Tell him What The deal is, When All Of a sudden His hands are on the sides of my face and The breathe Is pushed out of me when The warmest sensation is Placed on my lips. Everything And Anything I was thinking In those few seconds before this happened seem to vanish, Disappear. My hands Freely Sling around His shoulders as Our lips tangle with one another, never breaking apart even When We both can't breathe anymore.