Never Ever

I lean back in my chair and sigh, throwing my plastic fork in my plate. It's empty except for the little bit of maple syrup floating around.

"Full." Ryan mumbles, his mouth full of eggs.

"Ew, close your mouth." I say shaking my head at him.

He grins and opens his mouth wide. "Oh this?" He says, his voice muffled. Pieces of eggs fly onto my cheek and I choke on my laughter. "That's disgusting!" I say wiping my cheek off.

"You know you like it." He says laughing.

"I hope you choke on it." I mumble picking up the pepper shaker.

He swallows and looks over to me, "I bet you'd like to see that." Grabbing both of our plates he stands up and winks, "Be back in a jiff sexy."

I blush and throw the shaker at him, which he dodges. "Weirdo." I call after him. I laugh as he walks down towards the trashcan, swaying his hips all the way.

I drum my hands on the table and look around. Then something catches my eye. The guy who stays in the room next to us. He smiles and laughs loudly and I look over to see another guy. He looks shorter and paler. His hair is blonde and he keeps sweeping it away from his eyes. I look back to the guy I saw earlier just to see he's looking at me.

He smiles and waves joyfully.

I snap my head back to my table. I probably looked like a complete creep watching them having breakfast..

"Back." Ryan mumbles, sitting down.

I look up at him and lean in closer, "Cool."

He leans in too, "Yeah, cool."

I rest my chin on my palm and stare at him, admiring his glittering eyes.

"I'm bored and your freaking me out with your creepy stare." He says, raising his eyebrows.

I purse my lips and lean back. "Let's go swimming." I offer.

"No."

"Please?"

"No. Plus we don't have any swimming suits or anything."

"So? I'll wear my shorts and a shirt."

"No."

"You're so boring!" I sigh.

"We could always watch a movie."

"We did that last night."

"So? It was fun."

"Yeah, sure it was. Watching old 1878 movies really blow my brain."

"I'd blow your brain." He says winking.

I groan an rest my head on the table. "Just no."

"Just yes." He mumbles.

"Shut up." I say, warning him.

"That's what I'll say to you when you scream my nam-"

"No Ryan!" I say.

"Fine." He says pouting.

"Swimming."

"Never."

"Fine, then what do you want to do that doesn't involve fucking my brains out?" I mutter.

"Why don't we do nothing, sounds extremely fun." He says Scratching the back of his neck.

I smile. "I just love doing nothing. Deal."

We shake hands and he stands up, "Well I'm going back to the room. You coming."

"Nah, I'm going to stay down here."