I Don't Care

It's been A couple days since we've been here now. I remember actually the first night, when I didn't know where to go to sleep. I declared my hate for 'Hailey' ever since that night.

~

I Sit on the chair watching the television when suddenly my eyes start growing heavy. I really need to sleep. I yawn and stretch. I look over to the girl who's currently in a deep conversation with Ryan. "Um, excuse me." I say interrupting them. She looks over and smiles sweetly. I smile back. Maybe we could get along. "Yeah?" She chirps.

"I'm getting tired, Ur, Do you know where I could possibly sleep?"

She blinks, "Oh I totally forgot about that. Well there's only two rooms.. I didn't know I would get another visitor." A look crosses her face.

My muscles start to relax as my body gets more and more comfortable.

"Oh um.." I say not knowing what to say.

Ryan clears his throat. "Well, she could sleep with me-"

"Nonsense. I doubt she wants to sleep with you, she's probably one of those girls who like sleeping on their own." I would've said something about that but she kept talking.

"You could sleep in my room, Ryan." She suggests, shrugging it off and trying to look casual. Stupid horny little teenager. "And then she could have your room that your currently resting in."

"No, " I finally cut in, After she stops blabbing her head off. "You know what? It's fine, I'll just sleep on the couch."

"But, I can't let you do that. I'd be a rude host. You are my guests, after all." Yeah, And I guess now hosts like sleeping with their guests all of a sudden, right? I cough and rub my weary eyes." No, It's seriously fine. Couches are all the rage back where I came from." I say. At this point, I don't know what the hell I'm even saying. I just want to snuggle up to a warm blanket and sleep. I feel my eyes growing even heavier when she finally sighs and says, "Okay. Well, we should head to our rooms too, night." And before I know it a light flicks off and I'm closing my eyes.

But before I completely drift off, I feel a warm hand wisp past my cheek, almost caressing it. "Night."

And then I'm dead to the world.

~

So, call me a bitch. But I feel like hailey doesn't like me, so let's be cliche' and not like her either. 

Walking into the kitchen I groan and search the cabinets for any thing I could eat. I was starving and I felt nauseous. I knew I shouldn't eat while feeling this sick, but I was just so hungry.

I found Some milk in the fridge and some cereal. I poured myself some cereal and then looked around before filling my bowl with so much milk that the cereal looked as if It was going to overflow. I put the milk back and sip some of the milk so It's not too bad. My stomach rolls and I clutch it.

I curse under my breathe and Slip onto a kitchen stool. I hear footsteps and suddenly hailey is standing in the doorway. She rubs her eyes and looks over to me, then to my food. She raises an eyebrow and works her way to the cabinet. She grabs a bagel, puts it in the toaster and waits patiently for it to finish. She taps her nails against the counter and I eat my cereal loudly, Crunching away at the rice crisps. The silence is awkward but I keep stuffing mouthfuls of cereal in my mouth to avoid talking to her.

Finally her bagel pops out and she grabs it, swipes some butter on it and then rips a piece off and pops it into her mouth. She glances over to me as I munch on my cereal. I have this urge to open my mouth full of cereal and just spit on her. Of course I don't though. I'm the more mature person in this kitchen, and I want to keep it that way.