Lost

My eyes flutter open at the sound of something. I blink rapidly then Lift my head up to see Leon standing in the doorway, watching me like the creep he is.

I get the urge to roll my eyes, But know better not to do it in front of him, So I look up at the ceiling and roll my eyes. Once I look back at him, He raises an eyebrow and then finally gets to the point of him being in here.

"Well, Are you done trying to pull stunts like the one you did in the kitchen the other week?" I hear him say.

I find myself staring at a spot in the wall next to him. When He pounds on the wall next to him I flinch and gasp, Automatically looking over to him.

"Hello? Are you fucking listening to me?" He grumbles.

I look down and scurry more towards the headboard, getting frightened of the way he was staring me down like that, His green eyes lighting up with evilness.

"Yea.." I mumble not able to say anything more.

"Then Answer me, Dammit! It's not that hard a question.."

I cringe and look up at his heated eyes, Trying to remember what he said. Shit...

"Um...No?" I say quivering everywhere. His face is totally blank for seconds and I praise myself for the answer.

So..I'm good right?

Guess not..His face gets annoyed and then he says, "You weren't listening were you?"

My lip tastes bitter in between my teeth and I know it's bleeding.

I lift my trembling fingers and I trace over the shapes on the quilt.

"I was.." I murmur.

"Yea, sure you were. What did I say then?" He says cocking his head to the side and looking at me expectantly.

I self-consciously Pull the covers over my body and then give in.

"I don't know.." I whisper and shrug helplessly.

He lets out a deep sigh then crosses an arm over his chest and pinches the bridge of his nose with his other hand.

I nervously look towards the door, Then back at him. I fidget with my fingers and pick at the black polish on my nails While Leon says, " You aren't going to pull another stunt like you did in the kitchen the other day if I take you down there, Are you?" He says firmly.

I snap my head up to look at him dead in the eyes, But I break the stare because his eyes are so intense and .. Scary. I look over to the wall and scratch my hand nodding.

"Alright, Come on. But I'm just warning you, No slick moves."

At this, I jump out of the bed over-exited and I run over towards the door. Him being  his usual self, He grabs my arm harshly, making me whimper and stop walking all together.

Then He leads me down the stairs and into the little familiar room. He guides me to the seat and I sit down, feeling like a prisoner. Which is basically what I am. A Prisoner... Locked away until he wants something to do with me, in which he does anything he pleases.

I shudder and Then Leon places a plate of food in front of me.

I peek up at him Through my lashes from across the table to see him Intently staring at me, Like I'm prey and he's the predator.

God I hate when he stares at me like that....

I grab my fork with trembling fingers and I slowly pick at my food, little by little.