Chapter 9: Wrong Soul

*SHORT CHAPTER SORRY :(*

LIKE.... REAAALLLYY SHORT

^^^^^

Everyone was already sitting back in their seats when I walked, no, when I was shoved in. Jasper smiled.

"Looks like they knew we were coming." Jasper sneered. All eyes were locked on him for once, not me.

"Welcome back, Jasper. Glad you could join." Abby smiled. I took my seat and Jasper sat on the cold ground next to me.

"We all thought you were dead. Why with you not showing up in your seat. I even rewarded Brianne." Abby calmly said. I looked over to Bri who was holding a small gun in her hand. She was smiling.

When she looked over to me she didn't raise her arm, instead, she just pointed the gun at me. Her elbow was propped on her knee and she was bent over.

Pew pew, She mouthed, and her smile grew even more. You're dead. She let the gun twist on her finger again and she looked back to Abby. I exhaled and clasped my hands together.

"Well for the amazing reunion we're going to be switching it up a little. By that, I mean switching souls. One moment. Everyone stay still, you're going to be in someone else's body." Abby said, and our eyes closed.

When my eyes open I was sitting to the left of where I was sitting before. It was weird, looking over and seeing my body, but knowing it's not me. I wondered who was in there.

But who was I? We had no idea who was us.

I looked down at my hands. My skin was no longer a pale color, now I had dark skin. But I still didn't know who I was. I looked next to me instead.

Sitting on the floor was a tall, skinny boy with blonde hair and glasses. It was the boy, Bryce.

Oh no... that meant I was...

Brianne.

*Bri's POV*

I looked over to my body, wondering who was in there. I didn't like being someone else. I felt fat since my body was so skinny. It didn't feel right. I still had my gun on me though.

Looking down at my right hand holding the gun, I realized I was light skinned now. That made me feel even weirder. I shuddered in this new body and sighed.

I looked over back at my body and saw them staring at me. They were wide-eyed and their face was red. They were staring at me, so... who was I then?

I shook out the thought and looked back to Abby.

"So, get used to your new bodies. Unless you are smart, you don't know who is in each body. Remember, Josh isn't in his body, and Bryce isn't in his either.

"Lights out."

I tightened my grip on the gun in my left hand and looked at the paper in my right.

Murderer

Perfect! Maybe this time I'll be able to find Emily and FINALLY kill her. She killed my best friend, she's the one who needs to die now.

I jogged into the bathroom and behind the curtain in the shower. I stood there, waiting to hear Emily.

But for some reason the floor was wet. I stepped forward and I slipped, my arms flailing. I caught myself on the handle but it turned.

I heard a rumble behind me. I slowly turned around as the once shower wall now hid a hidden room. I turned the handle back but remembered that was there. I watched as the wall closed back up, then stepped out of the shower.

I waited a while before leaving the bathroom and stepping out into the hallway. I hummed lightly and melodically as I slowly walked through the halls.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a knife, then set out back into the hallway.

I turned a hall and saw a girl crouched down. She had long brown hair. It was Emily.

This was my chance, my mind was running. I ran as fast as I could and grabbed her shoulder. She jumped and turned around.

"Please. I'm not supposed to be here!" She muttered. Emily was such a wimp.

"You're dead."

I sunk the knife deep into her chest as she gasped for air. I laughed as her body fell limp.

But then a soul left the body.

I had forgotten our bodies switched. So that meant...

I didn't kill Emily... I killed Bryce. I looked at him in horror as his sad face looked to me.

What have I done...

^^^^^

Short chapter, I know.

Word Count: 729 ;-;

~Abby