Chapter 21: It's Time

*Helena's POV*

When I opened my eyes Emily's soft hand were already pulled away from mine. She kept looking viciously at my ring like she needed it.

I put my hand behind my back and looked around. We were in an underground tunnel. The dirt was red and I could see a dark wall about 7 feet in front of me swishing around.

"Emily... where are we..." I muttered, looking around. Even for being 27 I was quite terrified.

"Don't worry. Can I see your ring please?" She asked in a sing-song voice with a creepy smile on her face.

"No, Emily," I stated firmly, then regretted my choice. Her expression turned dark and there was loud shouting in the distance.

Her skin slowly turned dark, and her eyes red. Her ring glowed viciously.

"Helena, you are giving me that ring," Emily said in a demented voice as she came towards me.

She grabbed my wrist and looked at the ring as I tried to pull away. She had an incredibly strong grip.

"How pretty. I wish I had two." She said, running her pointer finger along the silver band.

She snatched the ring but it glowed and tightened around my finger. I let out a yelp as I could feel it cut off my circulation.

"GIVE IT TO ME" Emily screamed, her eyes glowing red, her nails digging into my finger to try and pry the ring off. But it only got tighter.

"HEY!" Someone behind me yelled. I turned my head and it was Brianne with the third ring.

Emily's attention went away from my finger and to Brianne's

"All three rings here at once!" She cheered and paralyzed me. The shouting got louder and grew happier. She started to walk closer to Brianne.

Oh please know the spell, please know the-

"Omicent craven dar!" Brianne screamed and pointed to Emily. A blue ora glowed around her and she was paralyzed, then her body started to shake.

As the ring on my finger loosened, Emily's color turned back to normal. As Brianne ran over to me, Emily's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she collapsed.

A black wisp exited her body and looked around with beady red eyes. When it realized what happened it screamed and ran towards us, trying to possess one of us.

But the dark wall in front of us pulled her into it, and she bounded against the barrier, screaming.

We ran over to Emily and collapsed on the ground next to her. Her eyes fluttered open and she groaned, the fell back and started to lightly snore.

Brianne exhaled and looked at her ring, while Jessica fizzled into view. She ran to us.

"Omg. OH MY GOSH! I-i thought... they were after me. They are after the rings." She looked to the wall.

"Stupid shadows. They have no purpose to have ever been ghosts." Red eyes from the wall turned and looked to her in a mean way.

I sighed and fell back, letting my dark hair mix in with the dirt.

"I just want to go back to the apartment," I said, and I could feel a heavy feeling in my chest like I was about to cry. "I want my normal life back."

"You will soon," Brianne said, setting a hand on a knee. "We just need to get rid of Cheyanne and Harmon. You know Harmon is bad, but so is Cheyanne. She was never a friend." She said bitterly.

"From my knowledge, they are at the mansion right now, looking for you. They know you are gone. We have to surprise them with a sneak attack. We have to hurry!" Jessica said and stood up. We all did, and Jessica picked up Emily.

I held Bri's hand and Jessica's pinky. Connected in a circle, we all thought of the apartment and teleported there.

When I opened my eyes, I wasn't tricked. We were standing in the living room of the apartment, the eery silence falling over us.

It was time.

^^^

Yeet a new chapter UPPPPPP FINALLY!!

So, will they defeat Harmon, and come to think of it. Jasper is Harmon, so if it's Jasper's body, how will they win?

Who knows... ;]

~Abby