Chapter 10: Jasper's Game

Special Thanks To Chey9267 For All The Amazing Ideas!

*Emily's POV*

I sat in the closet in fetal position scared out of my mind. It was a pretty big closet, walk in, but it felt tiny as I was worried out of my mind.

I started to breathe heavily until I heard "I found a dead body!" I exhaled and exited the closet. I decided to take my time heading back to the living room. I needed to find Helena.

But as I walked the hallways twisting my ring she was nowhere to be found. She couldn't have died. I didn't know though.

I walked into the living room as everyone was getting settled in their chairs. I looked over to my chair and saw I wasn't there. Did my body die?

We all settled down and saw that an older girl sat there, bloody knife in hand and a sad face.

Mr. Harmon walked into the room and into the middle of the circle. Abby stood in the corner with her arms crossed. Her eyes were puffy and red and her face was glowing.

Mr. Harmon slowly laughed while looking at the teen, then at my chair. My body suddenly formed, limp, with a soul standing next to it.

The teen started to bawl and held her head in her hands. I looked back over to the ghost. He looked like Bryce, he was Bryce.

"Okay. Back to our bodies! I will heal yours, Emily." We all closed our eyes, and I was back in my body. There was no stab wound or anything. Bryce's body was gone, and Bri was bawling her eyes out.

I could only come to the conclusion Bri killed Bryce, her boyfriend.

Mr. Harmon started to speak again. All eyes were on him.

"Lights out you guys." He gave a creepy smile and disappeared in... orange smoke.

I stood up and jogged to Jasper, grabbing his wrist. He looked at me angrily but then conceded and I dragged him to the bathroom.

I twisted the knob and we entered to room, the door closed up again, and we sat in silence for a while.

"Shit.." I muttered.

"What?" Jasper said, messing with his nails.

"I have no idea if you're the murderer or not." I laughed.

"I'm not," Jasper said, laughing. I looked around the small room and jumped when I saw Jessica and Cheyanne in the corner. They laughed and came closer.

"We thought of something," Jessica said. She was smiling.

"Even though you killed me, I'll help you find Helena. But with one condition." Jess said, looking me dead in the eye. I nodded rapidly.

"Yes, yes anything!"

"Good," Chey said. Jessica floated forward.

"Helena might be in the room across from this one, in another apartment. We will help you get out and go in the room, but I have some requirements." As Jessica talked Chey had floated over to Jasper and was whispering to him. Jasper was chuckling and nodding his head.

"Bri is going with you." I held my breath for a bit, then exhaled and nodded.

"Anything to find Helena."

"Also, you're becoming an assassin. My, ex-boyfriend, Paul, I found out, was... is cheating on me. I'm pulling him into the game... you need to kill him." Jessica said. Her tone was serious.

I didn't want to kill someone innocent... but I didn't want Helena to die either.

"Fine." I got up off the floor and shook Jessica's hand.