Chapter 22: They're Here

*Emily's POV*

Jessica was already grabbing supplies and throwing them into a small bag. Even the biggest things found a way to fit in there, and it seemed like the bag wasn't getting any heavier.

While Jessica seemed determined (cough cough Undertale), we all just sat there like idiots having no idea what to do. We looked at each other and Jessica sighed and looked over at us.

"Don't just stand there! They will be here any minute." Jessica stated in a rough voice.

..........

"Ugh! Ju-just. Uhm... Okay. We are going to get rid of Cheyanne first. Since she is already a shadow, we just have to get rid of her source of life. Her heart. Just stab it or something.

"Brianne, you're going to stay here. Once Chey and Harmon come back, and Harmon is out of the room, you are going to tell Cheyanne to go to the house, as you made Helena go back with your ring. They are more concerned about hiding Helena than the rings.

"Helena, you're going back to the house with a weapon. Cheyanne is weak without Harmon around. Just stop the heart, and she will return to the shadows. Seems simple, but be careful! She may have dummies. It's her if she doesn't have small black pupils. If her eyes are white and have pupils, don't fall for it..

"Emily, you are here with me and Harmon. I'll find a way to stop him, we just have to find 'The Book'. I know it's hidden here somewhere, they want us to think it's at the mansion.

"Everyone got it? Good. Low let's get going!"

*Helena's POV*

We were all silent for a second, before scrambling about. I went straight to the kitchen to find a weapon.

I grabbed a knife from the holder of course and started to search through the cabinets. I searched through a cabinet full of cleaning supplies and in the back, I found a taser.

A taser.

I didn't know why it was there, but I grabbed it. I held my things close to my chest and closed my eyes.

"Wait!" Jessica said, startling me. "They might still be there! Wait until they walk in the door. You'll hear. They will slam it." Jess quickly ran out and I nodded.

*Emily's POV*

We all stood there awkwardly for a moment before scrambling to places. Helena ran to the kitchen, Jessica down the hallway behind her, and Brianne to the front door, peeking out the window.

I went to the small office in the far corner of the apartment, which felt as big as a normal house. I shut the door behind me and locked it, just in case they got home early. I flicked the lights on and looked around to all the books, the old computer, and Paul in the corner on his phone.

We completely forgot about Paul.

"Oh my god! You're still here Paul!" I whisper-shouted and ran over to him.

"Yeah. Where else to go?" He stated, then went back to his phone.

"Listen... you need to go NOW! What's your home address?" I asked desperately.

"Why would I tell you?"

"PAUL!"

"A complete stranger?"

"UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE TELL ME!" I shouted and looked down to my hand. Growing larger was a ball of fire.

Paul glanced at my hand then shut his phone off.

"412 Rosemary Lane, Rocorane Township," he said in a hushed voice, clearly terrified. The ball went away and I exhaled.

"Give me your hands. Goodbye, Paul." I held his hands and thought of his address, and within a few seconds, his hands disappeared from mine. I opened my eyes and he was gone.

I sighed and looked to the bookshelf. The closer I got to the left side the brighter my ring grew. I ran my hands along the books until I found an old, dusty, leather back thick book. I pulled it out of the shelf and opened it to the first page. My note was still there from before. I closed the book quickly and closed my eyes. It was right in plain sight all along.

*Brianne's POV*

Everyone ran to different areas and I felt like being the watchdog. I stop around looking about until I felt the need I actually needed to do something.

So I went to the window and looked out.

Nothing special. I don't even understand how there would be a window in an apartment that was underground, but there was.

The grass sat right below the window, and little specks were peaking up to where I could see them blowing in the wind.

Farther ahead was pavement where 3 cars sat, all silver and slim. There was nothing special about them, they were just regular old cars.

Then another car pulled up. The one was black and a van, was very bulky and had some rust to it. I payed no attention until I saw a pair of dress shoes and a ghostly bottom exit the car.

Harmon and Chey.

I froze, and as they drew closer to the door, I know I had to do something. Say something. But I froze.

Finally, something snapped me back into reality.

"THEY'RE HERE! EVERYONE GO!!" I shouted, and hid behind a wall, waiting until I saw Cheyanne.

The door slammed open, and the whole ground shook.

"Where the hell is she." 

^^^

Thank you guys so much for reading another one of my chapters!

I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO SO sorry that this took 10 days to publish! I started working on it a week ago but every time I got on the computer I got yelled at for being on it all the time.

Sorry I have readers I have to please ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I promise I will try to update you guys as soon as possible! For now, I bid a goodbye!

~Abby