Love is in the air <3

Happy Valentine's day everyone! Hope you're having a wonderful day and for those (like me) who are sitting at a computer here's another part :* <3 <3 :-*

_____________________________

At most times i felt my stomach hurt a lot.But above all my heart hurt.Even though it wasn't a planned baby and it could've ruined most things i still feel really bad for losing it.It was a part of me it was a part of Connor and if i went through the pregnancy i know that this baby would have so much love around it and it would never be alone.But life goes on.I'm still gonna remember her every time i close my eyes,but maybe this is for the best.We're still young,life is infront of us.Most days i spend in bed in the hospital,I'm still recovering and for some reason i was afraid to walk on my own.I have two parents that gave me life,they knew about the accident,but still everytime i open and close my eyes the first and the last thing i see is Connor.This stranger,that walked in my life.But step by step pull by pull i learned to do that again.I thing Connor has more bruises now from me then ever xD.It was getting close to Christmas and i wanted to get out of the hospital for that.I was feeling much better i could walk alone and the doctor agreed.Connor wanted to be the one to get me out of the hospital but i said no.I wanted for him to be home and because my parents were back home i couldn't go there,so he got us a room in a near by hotel.I didn't suspect anything for him to do,he didn't have much time and he had to lie to my parents to get out of the house.They didn't know when i was coming out of the hospital so it was easier for me.As soon as i opened my eyes that day i packed my bags.At one point the nurse had to take off my bandage on the neck.I did have a scar but with some make-up it was gone.While i was putting it on a guy with this huge pizza thing walked in my room..

-"Miss Anastasia?"

-"Yeah that's me"

-"This is for you,everything is paid you just have to take it."

-"Ok,thanks"

I looked at the box and a huge animated puppy holding a heart was on it.It was a card.I opened it and it said:

"Don't play dumb,you said you didn't want flowers ;). A couple of months ago i almost lost you.I don't want that to happen again.You're mine for tonight.I don't want to hear about the past.Together we'll heel the wounds,princess :*"

He loved calling me  princess,i never liked watching princesses i never wanted to be one and he knew that.I guess that's why he called me that.I got a taxi as soon as i could and went to the hotel.I found the room and the door opened to Connor wearing a suit.What? Well it was nice seeing him like that.I walked into the room and our only light was candles around this huge red-gold Christmas tree.My breath was already taken away.Around it he put hundreds of red and gold pillows.On the bed there was a heart with my name in it.I looked at Connor shocked and he just took my hand without a word placing me softly on one of the pillows.He sit next to me and i placed my back on him practically laying down.

-"You like it?" i heard his voice finally

-"Couldn't ask for anything more"

-"Well there's more so expect more everytime."

He handed me this little box and my heart stopped.But he soon opened it and in it was a key with half of a heart as a key chain.I looked and him confused and he pulled out his key with his half and said

-"Your parents say that they would kick us out if we were together,now we have a place to go to."

I didn't want to say anything.Anything i said would be over the top.I just placed my lips on his putting the keys next to us.He wrapped his arms around me chaining me to him for the night.Infront of us was a fire place and we just watched it without a breath without a word.I got a text.Again.It was anonymous.I didn't open it.I don't want to ruin this even if there was an apocalypse outside.