New start

I couldn't believe it.Why all of a sudden? Did something happen? It's either not him or something happened really bad...I tried to reach him but he didn't answer.He ended my calls and hearing his voice on the voicemail I couldn't imagine him saying something like that.Either way I'm going to LA there's no way I'm not gonna see him somewhere and I know him,he isn't gonna quite without a fight.But guess what? I'm not quitting either.I packed my bags motionless and headed to the airport at the last second from the taxi I looked at the house and made a promise that I'm going back with or without him.The plane ride was like any other,I couldn't wait to see LA and talk to the lady that called me.Weirdly enough she didn't tell me her name.Ohh I hope this will turn out good.As soon as I got off the plane I called the number.She answered and told me to meet her at a really nice restaurant.I didn't have much time to prepare and she got a room for me in a hotel that seriously looked like a palace and I just can't believe what was happening.I rushed to get ready.I wore the red dress,and yes,the same red dress that I wore when I was with Connor.Just for fun and...luck I guess.But this time Connor wasn't waiting for me.He wasn't at the door to tell me something nice my future was waiting for me at the door and I knew that no matter what I can't mess this up.A ten minute taxi drive was like a ten year taxi drive.The mystery was just tickling me.Will she be tall,short,my height,what hair colour,old,young?I was a little disappointed because she wasn't there yet when I came but shortly after I saw this tall,confident woman with a handsome guy with her.He looked my age and really caught my attention.

-"Ann,sweetie glad you could make it"

-"Hi,It's soo nice to finally meet you" I think that Niagara falls didn't have this much water as I did right now

-"By the way,I'm Maddy,sorry I didn't introduce myself before"

-"It's ok,I'm just glad you came"

-"And this is my son,Mike"

she pointed at the handsome guy next to her "he will be practically living with you.I'm the boss but everything you need and I do mean anything you tell him"

-"Ok"

-"And I hope you're over 18"

-"Yes I am"

-"Good,then you get to sign everything on your own and I would like to offer you a record deal...If you agree"

-"Oh my God,I don't know what to say other than yes"

-"Good" she pulled out these papers and there were A LOT of them,I read them it all seems good so i signed them

-"Mike will drive you to me tomorrow at about 10 so we can discuss your taste in music,what will get you to the top and stuff like that"

-"Ok"

-"Now enjoy your dinner with Mike you two will be practically living together so have fun"

-"Ok"

Then she left.I let out a little smile and put my hands on my head I think I was as red as the dress on me

-"Why does everyone have the same reaction to my mom?"Mike said

-"This is really life-changing,but can I ask you something?"

-"Yes,sure that's what I'm here for"

-"What does she mean when she says that we'll be living together?"

-"Ohh don't worry about that.You're our only client that's my age so she'll give you a house that is HUGE we will be living together but in different parts of the house,so I can keep you safe" he smiled and this was the kindest smile I've seen all day.It's good to have someone my age here.Everything was going fine.I became more and more comfortable with Mike.He seems nice and I'm glad he sees that I'm nervous so he tried to calm me down.

At the corner of my eye I saw a familiar figure.A face that made me laugh,cry and mad.It was Connor with guess who? TANTANTANANANNA Amber.Yes Amber.Really? I mean really Connor,nobody better?She was the same slut as she was before and I didn't think it was possible but she was even more of a slut.She wore a dress and you could practically see everything in it.High heels of course and she can't even walk in them.Still asking:"Really Connor?"

They sat at a table not next to us but infront of that table so I could see Connor perfectly and Mike knew who they were

-"Oh my God it's Connor and Amber they're like the hit couple right now"

-"She looks like a slut"

-"Ohh believe me the biggest slut in Hollywood"

I was ignoring him pretending like I didn't know him.When he saw me I think that he would rather see a ghost at that moment and I was with Mike who's tall,handsome,blond and had these beautiful blue eyes and if you look deep enough you can get lost.So I was pretending to look at Mike and laugh at all of his jokes even though I didn't hear half of them.I could see that Connor didn't look away from our table.

-"Mike,I can tell you anything right?"

-"Yes"

-"Please don't tell Maddy about this"

-"Hey what's wrong?"

-"Before I came here I dated Connor he knows me and he broke up with me when I was on my way to the airport"

-"Well he doesn't deserve you if he did that.Wanna look at the house?I can drive you now if you want"

-"Sure"

He got up and gently grabbed my hand pulling me up whispering "Your secret is safe with me,don't worry" and kissed my cheek.I went to the door first and Mike looked at Connor and put his hand out so I can rest it on him.You know what I mean?It's like when a girl is getting married and her father walks her to the oltar.

We got to the car and I said

-"Thanks"

-"For what?"

-"For doing that.I know you did that because of him"

-"Look Ann you're a beautiful,awesomely sweet girl.He doesn't deserve you and you deserve to be treated like that"

"He is so sweet" I thought to myself.At that moment I got a text.

-"I can assure you that's Connor right now"Mike said

-"Well let's see"

He was right.It was him.He said "We need to talk".Well let's play the "not answering game" he went first and now it's my turn.