Chapter 2-Time to pack!

Claire's POV

Caleb, Bella, and I were getting ready to go on a trip and we were so excited! It was our first ever family trip and we were going to Disneyland.

It was little Bella's first ever trip and I was so excited to show her what it was like to go someplace else.

"It's called Disneyland." I said to her and she giggled. "That sounds like so much fun!" She screamed. I nodded my head. "Oh, it is!" I replied and she jumped up and down.

"We're going to Disneyland, we're going to Disneyland!" Bella kept chanting. "Yes, but first we have to pack our bags." Caleb said and I turned around.

"Daddy!" Bella screamed and I smiled. "I decided to come home early today... You know, family time?" Replied Caleb and I hugged him.

"Do we have to put our whole house in a bag to travel?" Asked Bella curiously and I shook my head smiling. "Not quite," I said and stuffed some of my clothes in a duffel bag.

"I wanna bring my Fluffy my stuffed horse, and my pretty pink jammies, and my bed, and my sunglasses," said Bella and I started laughing.

"You can bring Fluffy, and your jammies, and some sunglasses, but I don't think we can bring your bed."

"So you mean I have to sleep on the floor?" Asked Bella whimpering. "No, we go to a place called a hotel and thy have beds for us." I replied.

"Oh, ok," said Bella and she started to put stuff in her bag when the phone rang.

"Oh hello Mel!" I yelled looking at Caleb. Mel was my little sister and she was still only about 24 years old. She was a very curios little thing along with her twin brother, Jake.

"Oh hey! Claire!" Responded Mel in the phone and I smiled. "Jeremy and I were thinking about coming down to Oregon in a few weeks, I just graduated college and better yet, Jeremy proposed to me!" Mel screamed.

"Oh that's great Mel! Did Jake graduate yet?" I replied. "Not quite yet, he has to more years to go!" Mel replied and i nodded my head. "Oh, ok!" I screamed and finished, "hope to see you in a few weeks!"

"Yes, Jeremy and I are so excited, we can't wait to see little Bella, tell her that we are bringing a present for her!" Exclaimed Mel. "I will! Bye!" I said and hung up the phone.

"Mel and Jeremy are coming over in a few weeks." I said and Caleb nodded. "Ok," he said and started to pack his bags.

At the end of the day, we went to bed early especially since we were leaving early the next morning to go to the airport.

This was going to be great.