Chapter 30- the wedding.

Claire's POV

I smoothed out my ruffled green dress and sat Logan on it. I put Lilly in her baby cradle and had Chloe, Ryan, and Bella sit in the chairs next to me.

Everyone started to clap and I turned my head to see that jerk Lana walking down the isle.

Caleb was smiling as wide as he could and I was putting on the biggest frown I ever had. Bella was also frowning, and Chloe and Ryan were waving at their dad.

Logan was of course stuffing his face with cheese crackers.

10 minutes later, I watched in disgust as Caleb kissed Lana.

----------------------------------------------

Claire's POV

3 hours later

It was the after party and I was dipping one of my strawberries in the chocolate fondue.

A person from underneath the table grabbed my foot and pulled me under the table. "Ahhhhh!!!" I screamed but no one seemed to hear me.

I looked at the woman with surprise. "Jenna young?!?" I screamed and she covered my mouth. She was my best friend from 9th grade.

"Yes!! Shhhhhh...." She replied. "I'm here to stop Caleb from marrying Lana."

She jumped out from under the table and released a jar of snakes.

"Jenna! No!" I screamed.

"Are they poisonous?!?" I yelled. She shook her head but said, "I want them to think their poisonous." A few people started to scream and a woman knocked over the fondue onto me. I was covered in chocolate.

Everyone started to run out the building when there was one person left. He brought me a napkin.

"Hello mam." He said and handed me a napkin. "I think Caleb's ex needs a napkin and a drive home."

Jenna winked at me. She whispered, "use your unicorn powers and say yes! Then, if the date doesn't work out well, then go home and eat some pizza and donuts, they relieve stress."

I slapped her. "Jenna! It's not a date!"

The man smiled. "Well, I better get going" he said and pulled out his keys.

I turned back to him. "It's a date!" I blushed. "I mean, yes."