Chapter 11- is it Annie?!?

Claire's POV

I picked up the phone and dialed the easy tree digit number. A man picked up. "911 what is your emergency?" I screamed into the phone. "My baby Ryan, he's missing!" I yelled frantically.

"We'll be right there." The man said and the nearly 1 minute later, there were sirens and I saw police outside.

"Have you seen any people this evening?" The man asked. I nodded my head, "yes just my husband and My 2 daughters, and-" I looked at my feet. "Annie."

"Annie?" A police officer asked. "Yes," I said, "Annie. Annie Santiagi."

"Where was she?" A man asked and I replied. "Babies R Us." "What exactly was she buying?" Asked the same man.

I held my breath and responded. "A big bag, some baby-luring food, a passifier, and a baby sleeping formula."

"Exactly what I thought. This Annie person tracked you down to find you and get information about you and your family and where you were staying to kidnap your kid. She bought the baby- luring food to make the baby come to her from outside or something. She would then inject with a needle the baby sleeping formula. It takes a moment so they baby may cry. She would then take the passifier and stick it in its mouth to make it be quiet. Finally, she would put it in the baby carrying bag." Said the detective.

I looked at him with surprise. He sure knew how to track clues. All right, well let's go! She thought to herself but then Caleb repeated her thought. "All right then let's go!" He said and him and the police officers hopped into their cars to go find Annie Santiagi.

Question of the chapter: do you think it was Annie who kidnapped baby Ryan?