Chapter 15- Bella? Crushing?!?

Claire's POV

After talking to Katie for a few minutes or lets just say... Hours we finally walked through the gates into Disneyland.

Caleb and Bella had already gone in since they wanted to stand there and watch me talk to Katie forever.

I had Chloe and Ryan in their double stroller and I started to push the heavy thing.

I text Caleb and told him to meet me at the pretzel stand next to the ride splash mountain.

After feeding and comforting the crying babies in the stroller, Caleb and Bella came strolling over.

"We had the bestest time on its a small world!" Screamed Bella and I gave Caleb a pouty face.

"You went on my favorite ride without me?" I asked him and he smiled.

I got up and followed Bella wherever her heart took her. She stopped at Mad Tea Party.

We stood in line for 20 minutes until we were at the front of the line. "She is tall enough to ride in her own tea cup." Said a lady that had just measured Bella.

Bella hopped up and down with excitement and when the lady opened the gate, Bella ran in like lighting.

She hopped in her own personal pink tea cup while Caleb, the babies, and I got in our own yellow tea cup.

I looked over at Bella to check on her and I saw a good looking little boy get in the same cup as her.

He looked the same age as Bella. I saw Bella blush. It looked like Bella had learned the concept of crushing.

Sorry for such a short chapter! If I have time later, I'll make another chapter!

Happy Reading

~~ReadingCharm