Chapter 18- will i ever see them again?

Claire's POV

After enjoying a long day at Disneyland, it was finally time to go home.

"Bye Derek." Said Bella as we turned to leave. She hugged Derek and Derek hugged her.

"Bye Bella." Derek responded.

I smiled and said goodbye to Derek and Katie. We exited the gates in Disneyland.

We drove home, packed our bags back up and put them in the car to prepare for the morning.

We got to bed early.

*******************************

The next day I woke up and woke the rest of the family up.

"Come on Bella! Time to go home!" I yelled shaking her.

She woke up and rubbed her eyes. "It was fun here. I wanna go here again someday." said Bella.

I nodded my head and agreed, "it was fun. We will go again some day."

Caleb woke up and put the babies in clothes while I put Bella in some clothes.

We checked out of the condo and got in the car. We drove our rental car about 45 minutes when we finally pulled up to the air port.

Caleb turned the car in while I woke up sleeping Bella and took Chloe and Ryan's baby seats out.

I waited for Caleb at the gates when it was finally our turn to get on the plane.

We got in and since we were all exhausted and excited to leave that creepy place, we fell asleep on the plane.

***********************************

I woke up 1 hour later from a bump that made me bounce on my seat.

I immediately got a super worried expression on my face as memories of news stories on tv of planes like this one that crashed.

Just then the speakers came on as another bump made me bounce high.

"This is your captain speaking. I'm afraid to say that the plane's engine is starting to stop working. Luckily. We are over the ocean, so we will land comfortably. But, please get out your life vests and air masks and prepare for a steep drop. Thankyou."

I immediately turned to Caleb and Bella and shook them awake. "The plane is crashing!"I screamed.

I turned to Chloe and Ryan. Will I ever see them again? I thought worriedly.