Chapter 4- welcome to Disneyland!

Claire's POV

"Hi this is your captain speaking. We will be arriving and landing in Anaheim in approximately 5 minutes. Keep your seat belts on. Thankyou."

I woke up sleeping Bella, and her eyes started to flutter open. "Did Joey the bird reach his home yet?" Asked Bella as she woke up.

I smiled. I had told her that we were on Joey the bird and he was going home to Bella just so she wouldn't get scared. "In 5 minutes." I said.

"iPad!" Screamed Bella and I shushed her. "Say the magic word!" I replied and Bella gave me that cute little girl face. "ppppllllleeeeaaasssssseeeee!" Yelled Bella.

I handed her the iPad and she turned on her Doc Mcstuffins game. Shows and games these days... They never made any sense.

8 minutes later, we finally landed and we got our luggage, and got off the plane. "Taxi, taxi!" Screamed Caleb waving to a taxi.

The taxi pulled over and we got in. "Where to?" He asked and I replied, "the Disneyland resort."

He started the car and pulled away from the sidewalk. Just then Bella yelped. "Is that Cinderella's castle?!?" Screamed Bella, and I nodded.

"Welcome to Disneyland."

Sorry for such a short chapter, but don't worry... More is coming!

Happy reading

~~ Reading Charm