Chapter 27- the mysterious woman

Claire's POV

Bella got out of the hospital 2 weeks later. She was in a wheelchair then. "Great mom. It's all you fault." Bella said as she looked down at her useless legs in defeat.

"I'm very very, very sorry belle belle." I said as I wiped away a tear.

She ignored me. "Whatever." She finally said. "I just don't want chloe, Ryan, Logan, and Lilly to see me like this"

I ran my fingers through her hair. "I understand."

"Where's dad?" Bella asked. "At home. He doesn't know your out of the hospital yet." I replied.

Bella shrugged her shoulders. "Oh." She said.

I drove home and then after 20 minutes, pulled into our driveway.

I wheeled Bella over to the door and tried the knob. Except. It was locked. I tried it again and after a few unsuccessful tries, gave up.

I finally decided to ring the doorbell. No one came. I rang it again. Still, no one came. After about 5 minutes Caleb came to the door.

"Sorry babe, I didn't hear you." He kissed me on the cheek and then turned away.

I looked at him weirdly and then wheeled Bella in.

Caleb hugged Bella and told her how excited he was to have her home. I smiled and then ran upstairs to change out of my sweaty clothes.

When I opened my closet, there was a lady with blond hair, and blue eyes hiding in it.

I screamed, and fainted.

Question of the chapter: why do you think that lady is in there?