Chapter 10- where is Ryan?

Caleb's POV

I got up and looked around the room. "Claire?" I yelled. I didn't see her. I got up from the bed and I looked all around the hotel room.

"Claire?" I said it about 7 times but she didn't answer. I looked out the window and her SUV pulled in. What the? I thought to myself.

She piled out of the car and pushed open the front door. She had literally millions of bags in her hands.

"Help me unpack these bags, babe." She said to me and I nodded. "Ok?" I said to her with a confused look on my face.

I started to unpack the bags which I later found out were baby clothes, toys, and food.

Just then Bella came in the room. She rubbed her eyes with sleepiness and pointed to the room where Ryan and Chloe were staying.

"Ryan said bye-bye." Bella said. Claire and I looked at her with a confused and suspicious look.

"What do you mean, Ryan went bye-bye?" Asked Claire. "He all gone." Replied Bella.

Claire looked at me with a terrified face. "Bella, please tell me your joking." I said.

I walked into Chloe and Ryan's room and I peeked into the crib. "Hi Chloe!" I said tickling her belly.

I looked more closely. It was true.

Ryan was gone.

Sorry for such short chapter! I'm staying home since I'm sick today, so I'll be updating lots of chapters!

Reading Charm

Question of the chapter: where do you think Ryan is?