Chapter 3- and off to Anaheim we go!

Claire's POV

I woke up the next morning, bright and early and poured some cereal for Bella. I put the bags in the car, and then woke up Caleb and Bella.

"Bella baby, it's time to leave!" I whispered and Bella sat up. She rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"Ok" she replied in her sweet little girl voice. I picked her up and put a cute traveling outfit on her.

She followed me downstairs with her thumb in her mouth and then she started to snack on the Fruit Loops that I set on the counter for her.

Just then Caleb came downstairs, all dressed and ready. He ate a granola bar, and then waited for Bella and I.

When we were finally ready, we drive the long distance to the airport and waited for a few hours to board the plane.

"Do you want some fruit snacks?" I asked Bella after waiting for about 2 hours in the boarding room.

She plopped a fruit snack in the shape of a grape in her mouth when the loud speaker came on. "Flight 36, boarding now to Anaheim, California, repeat Flight 36 to Anaheim, California, boarding now."

Caleb grabbed the bags, and I grabbed Bella. We stood up and walked to the boarding bridge. We walked all the way across until we came to the plane.

"Thank you for boarding Delta airlines." Said a pilot. I nodded my head and walked down the aisle.

We stopped at row 24 and Caleb put our bags above our heads. "Bella, this is a plane. Now sit in your seat and keep on you seatbelt, ok? Now sit by the window, the view is beautiful." I said to Bella.

I buckled Bella into her seatbelt and I sat next to her, Caleb on the end. After about 30 minutes the plane started to go.

"Weeeee" screamed Bella. Just then, the plane took off and we were in the air. The green trees were beautiful beneath us.

Caleb closed his eyes to go to sleep, and i pointed out scenery to Bella. Bella just looked out the window with amazement.

"Are we in a gigantic bird?" Asked Bella and I shook my head. "Not quite." I said and she just sat staring out the window.

"Say 'goodbye Oregon!'" I said to Bella and she repeated what I said.

Goodbye Oregon...