Chapter 9- crazy people!

Claire's POV

"Annie?!?" I screamed. Boy, had Annie changed. The last time I had seen Annie was in 8th grade, because Annie had moved to Colorado.

Annie now had curly red hair, and she had lots and lots of kids. She also had a husband.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her and she responded, "oh just visiting Knotsberry Farm with the family. Now that I brung up my family, let me introduce you to my family."

"This is my husband, Ryan. Ryan and I married right when we both turned 23. These are my kids. As you can see, I have a lot of kids. In fact,ver have 11 kids. This is Miley, my eldest girl. She is 15."

Annie motioned for an older girl with red hair to come over. She pulled out her phone. "Hello Claire, or whatever your name is." She said sarcastically. She stuck a dum dum lollipop in her mouth when a little boy jumped up and took it from her.

He plopped it in his mouth. "You little jerk!" Screamed Miley and she chased him around for a few minutes. Annie rolled her eyes. "Kids." She said.

Next, Annie motioned for a Strawberry blond boy to come over and he stood by her side.

"This is Logan. He is our second oldest. He is 12 and-". Miley cut her off. "And can be the most annoying little squirt in the world."

Logan kicked her Miley in the leg, and Annie just slapped her knee, and introduced me to another of her kids.

"This is Jake. He is our 3rd oldest. He is 11 and he is one of our little football players!"

I looked at him with wide eyes. He was a good-looking kid. He had blond hair, and the biggest muscles I had ever seen an 11 year old have.

Next, she introduced me to the 4th oldest kid. He was one of the kids running in circles around the shopping cart.

"This is Austin. He is 9 and he has autism." I looked at Austin with a sad face. I hated it when kids had to have disabilities. Especially since I had to go through them.

"Austin can you go put this toy back?" Asked Annie and Austin replied with a stern look on his face, "no." Yikes.

Annie looked scared for a minute and then she decided to go put the toy back herself.

"This is our 5th oldest child, Claire. I named her after you. She is 7." I hugged Annie. She still thought and cared about me.

The sweet little girl came up to me and hugged me. "Hi big Claire." She said and I smiled.

She went back to playing with another girl.

Next, Annie called over the girl that little Claire was playing with. "This is Claire's twin sister, Katie. I named her after Katie." I smiled. What a great idea.

She called over another little girl. "This is Joyce. She is 5. She is a lover of unicorns." I smiled and handed her a picture of a unicorn.

"Unicorns! Unicorns!" Joyce started chanting and hopping around Annie. Next thing I know, Joyce is biting Miley. What a crazy kid.

"Sarah, Jenna, Ricky, come over here!" Annie screamed and three little toddlers waddles over.

"As you may have guessed, their names are Sarah, Ricky, and Jenna. They are all identical triplets and they are all 3." I looked at them. They sure did look identical.

Annie walked over to a stroller am pointed at a baby inside. "Finally, this is Zack. He is 3 months old, and he is our newest member of the family!"

After that, Annie pointed at her stomach. "I'm pregnant now too. I'm due to have a baby girl in 9 months."

I looked at her with wide eyes. How could someone have 11 kids, and get ready to have a 12th?!?

"So do you have any kids? Or a guy?"

I nodded. "I married Caleb a few years ago, and we have three kids. Bella who is 5, and Chloe and Ryan who are twins and were born yesterday."

"Yesterday?!?" Screamed Annie and I nodded.

"Ya here that, Ryan? They only have 3 kids." I nodded and walked out of the store. I didn't quite expect Annie to be this crazy.