Chapter 14- its time for Disney!

Claire's POV

I woke up the next morning and looked around with confusion. I sat up and looked at Caleb.

"Caleb, where are we?" I asked. "Caleb looked at me and rubbed his eyes. "Remember, we were chased by Annie and now we are at Delaney's house?"

After looking at him with confusion for about 5 minutes, I nodded. "Oh ya." I replied and fell backwards to sleep again.

Caleb tapped my shoulder and I turned to him.

"What?" I asked and he held up 5 Disneyland tickets. "I hope you didn't forget." He said.

I stared at him with wide eyes. "Oh ya! Let's use them today!" I said and got out of bed.

I walked into Delaney's second guest room and got Bella up. "Today is where all the fun comes." I murmured and Bella started clapping her hands.

"Yay!" She screamed and hopped out of bed.

After I had gotten the babies and Caleb up, and we had had breakfast, we got in the car in our pajamas and drove back to the hotel.

I parked in the lot and opened the door. I walked in the door and put on some Disney type clothing.

I threw on a graphic tee with Mickey Mouse on it and some red shorts. I went into Bella's room and got her dressed in a pink Minnie Mouse dress with Minnie Mouse ears.

I went to Chloe and Ryan's room and put Chloe in a poofy red skirt with black polka dots and a gray shirt. I also put in a Mickey Mouse head band.

Caleb has already dressed Ryan and he was wearing jeans with a shirt with Mickey Mouse on it.

We got in the car. We looked like such a Disney family with our outfits on! I looked at Caleb. He was wearing jeans with a blue shirt.

I glared at him. "Really?" I said since he was ruining our Disney theme. "Oh I'm not wearing that Disney junk." Replied Caleb and he started the ignition.

We drove all the way to Disney. We got out our tickets and walked up to the gates.

I showed a nice lady named Katie our tickets. "Ok, you can go right on. And wait, you seem awfully familiar."the lady said.

I smiled. "Well, I did have a friend named Katie in middle-"

The lady named Katie stopped me. "You're Claire!" She said and I nodded. "And your Katie!" I replied and we hugged each other while laughing.

It was so weird how many people I had been seeing lately that I had known. I did used to live in Anaheim after all.