Chapter 16- my crush

Bella's POV

I stood in line with mom, dad, Ryan, and Chloe when we finally got to the front.

A lady with crazy hair measured me and told my parents something. Mom leaned over and started to speak to me.

"You can have your own tea cup." She said and I smiled. When the lady who I had just nicknamed electricity girl opened the gate I speeded my pace and ran to go get a pink tea cup for myself.

I hopped in the shining pink tea cup and mom smiled at me and waved as she stepped into a yellow tea cup.

I was watching the roller coasters go when a boy my age tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and I could feel my face turn bright red. I suddenly realized that I was experiencing my first crush.

"Hi." The boy said. Oh, he had such a cute voice! Wait a second, Bella your 5 years old! You don't need a love yet!

I shook out of it. I saw my mom staring at me and I immediately turned away and ignored her stare.

The rude started to go and I bumped all around the giant cup. The boy spun the pie looking thing in the middle and I started to spin it with him.

I started to laugh and he laughed with me. "You never told me your name!" I screamed and he wiped away his hair.

"I'm Derek." The boy said and I smiled. "I'm Bella." I told him and he smiled. "Nice name Bella."

Suddenly the cup took a quick jerk and I fell into Derek's arms. "Oh my goodness Bella!" Yelled Derek holding me in his arms.

He pulled me up and I returned to my sitting position.

"What's your mommy's name?" I asked him and he replied, "Katie. She works here at Disney."

I stared at him with surprise. "I know her!"

"You do?" Asked Derek. "Ya, that's my mommy's best friend!" I replied.

"Ha ha, what a coincidence." Replied Derek when the ride stopped. "Well that was fun Derek." I said.

And Derek asked, "it was so much fun! Can I go with your family to ride rides with you?"

I smiled. "Of course! Come on!"

Derek held my arm and stopped me. "While we have alone time I want to tell you this Bella. I like you. A lot."

I gasped. "I like you a lot too!" We hugged and skipped off to catch up with mom and dad.

As we were walking through the gate I pointed at electric girl. "Does it ever seem like she has crazy hair?" I asked Derek.

"Ya! I nicknamed her Ms. electric!" Replied Derek. I laughed. We have so many similarities. I can totally see us together in the future. Ya know, when we are adults.