Chapter 29- Lana Wild

Claire's POV

Little Logan then turned around and waddled down the hall, to get some mini cheese crackers out of the pantry.

I wiped another tear from my face and then picked up my phone.

There were 63 messages on it. 2 from Bella, and 61 from Caleb.

This is how most of Caleb's texts went: Claire I can explain, Claire are you there?, Claire listen to me, Claire let me back in, Claire if we get a divorce I want Logan, hello?, Claire?, Claire Claire Claire!

I set my phone on the coffee table and walked over to little Logan who was sitting at the counter.

"Logan." I said, my voice shaky. "Who is mama Lana?"

"She's been nice to me since I was 1 AND A HALF! Whenever you left to go to get me more cheese crackers, she would come. Daddy said she's family, so to call her mama Lana. Then daddy and her would say I love you to each other and kiss..." I stopped him. Ok I said. stopping him. That's enough.

I remembered Lana wild from high school and remembered that Caleb had had a crush on her since he was in 7th grade.

I decided to pick up my phone and text Caleb.

That woman, is that Lana... Wild? A small speech bubble popped up as Caleb as typing.

Finally, a text appeared. Was Lana wild. Is now Lana Collins.

I dropped my phone. Caleb and Lana were getting married?!?

Qotd; what do you think about this chapter?