Chapter 8- reunited with ?

Claire's POV

I looked out the window with Ryan and Chloe in my arms. Finally, we arrived at the Disney hotel.

"Come on Bella, we have to start packing." I said to Bella. "But we've only been here a few hours!" Bella replied with a sad face.

"Ya why not? Having two babies at Disneyland, that's awesome!" Screamed Caleb.

"Fine." I said and I finished, "but first we have to get these pee wees some clothes and food."

After a few hours, I put Ryan and Chloe in a foldable crib and tucked Bella in.

We were going to Disneyland tomorrow, and it was going to be so much fun! Especially since my parents were coming with and my new babies!

After the kids had gone to bed, I drove to a local Babies R Us and bought Ryan and Chloe two cart fulls of clothes, one whole cart full of toys, and a basket full of baby food.

I also bought a butterfly plush for Bella. "perfect." I said making my way to the check-out line.

Just then I heard a voice call my name. "Claire, is that you?!?" The voice behind me said.

I turned around and gasped at who was standing in front of me. I hadn't expected to see her in years.

Dear Readers,

Sorry for such a short chapter! I promise to update now ASAP and I'll make sure to make it a long chapter!

Happy Reading!

~~Reading Charm