Characters Revealed!

This is the moment you have all been waiting for! The cast of the REIGN Series. I know it has been a very long road, 4 books too long, but you guys have been so patient with me when it comes to my characters (NOT INCLUDING THE ORIGINAL CAST OF THE SERIES).

Now there are some things that I did change like, Mary's last name is spelled multiple ways but it's because she was raised in two different places (France and Scotland) to the spelling of her last name will not be the same (There are a lot of name repeats, because I wanted it to be as formal as possible). Also, I had a limit of 20 pictures to list down, so I only listed the main characters that I would use on a regular basis. As I keep going along, I will change some things here and there, like when my characters die off, ect. 

I hope you enjoy this special chapter. Thank you for everything you have been doing, commenting, liking, adding these books to your libraries. It means the world to me to interact with all of you. Love you guys! 

~King James V of Scotland~

Reign: September 9, 1513 - December 14, 1542

Coronation: September 21, 1513.

Born: April 10, 1498.

Father to James VI, Eliana Catherine, and Mary Stuart.

Father-In-Law to King Arius of Greece, Francis II of France, and Lord Chancellor Stephan Narcisse.

Husband to Queen Juliana Rose and Marie De Guise.

Grandfather to King Julius of Greece and James VII of Valois.

House of Stewart.

~ Queen Juliana of Scotland ~

  †  

Reign: June 5, 1518 - August 17, 1537

Coronation: June 13, 1518.