Chapter 3

Maxwell's P.O.V.

I turned my head. "Thomas it is about to be 1 o'clock. I have not showered yet and I just came from work".

He smirked at me. "So would you rather I wash you down in the bathroom?". I shook my head.

"I give up. Do what you want".

He smirked and started to take off my clothes. I just kept my eyes closed and let him do what he wanted to.

I shivered when I felt his tongue on my nipple. He played with the other one and I started to shift in my jeans. I could feel his breath fan my exposed skin.

"So your not gonna show any reaction today huh?".

I just smirked. "Nope". He let out a bit of an evil laugh. "Okay..well this will be fun".

I felt a weight lift off of me and realized that Thomas had gotten off of me. I opened my eyes and saw that he was coming back into the room with a few things in hand.

Before I could see what they were, he had dimmed the lights. Slowly, he crept towards me. I stayed still and his lips soon met mine.

He pushed me down and roughly stuck his tongue in my mouth. I had to hold back moaning. He moved the kisses down to my neck and started sucking and biting.

I was at a disadvantage since he knew all my weak spots. When he started sucking I almost admitted defeat.

He stopped and stared at me for a second. "You are playing very hard today Maxxy. I didnt want to do this but you leave me no choice".

He brought my hands together and tied them together. I struggled and glared at him. He was a sadisr and although he said he didnt want to do this, he really did.

But I have to admit...I enjoy his games sometimes. Suddenly I felt his cold hand rake down my body till he reached my ass.

I shivered and felt his finger insert into me. Even though it has been years, I still haven't gotten fully used to him preparing me. I bit down on my lip and held back my pleasure.

I jumped when I felt something enter me. It wasnt Thomas but it was big. I looked down and saw that Thomas tied my feet together and he was smirking.

I was confused but I knew he was up to something. "Babe you're the one that wanted to play".

All of a sudden, I felt vibrations throughout my whole body. It hit a specific point that made my stomach feel like butterflies were having a party in there.

I couldnt hold back anymore. I moaned loudly. That only made his smirk go wider as he raised the level of vibrations higher and higher.

Tears were coming out my eyes. "Awe dont cry babe". He inched close to me and started playing with my dick, stroking it and teasing it.

I shook my head as more tears came. I felt like I was about to burst. Right before I could come, he slipped a cock ring onto my dick stopping me.

My body felt as if it was on edge. He smirked and kissed me and twirled and flicked my nipples with his fingers.

"Pleasee...pleasee..forgive me. Im sorry..please. Please. Babbee. Pleasee".

He smiled and whispered in my ear. "You should know by now how I like you to beg".

I gulped. "Please Tommy, let me cum. Im sorry for being bad".

He moaned and attacked my lips again. "You're so fucking sexy Maxwell".

I whined and pouted, giving him my best puppy look. "I want you Tommy. Please I wanna cum with you".

He shivered. "I wonder who is really controlling whom". After that being said, he took out the toy and inserted himself into me. He filled me up all the way and started thrusting hard.

I screamed and moaned while he forcefully went into me. I realized that he still hadn't taken off the cock ring.

"Tommy..wait..take off the ring". He only chuckled and turned my legs to the side to get a better angle to thrust.

"We have to cum together right maxxy?". I groaned as he violently took control over me. After a few more thrusts he began to slip off the cock ring and the high feeling overcame me as i let everything out.

Tommy was panting and collapsed back on my chest. He took my face and gently kissed me. "I love you Maxwell".

I smiled. "I love you too Thomas".