Chapter 8

Henry just rubbed my back as the sobs shook my body. I sniffled. "I ruin everything. Im so fucking overdramatic. Thomas probably won't even talk to me after this. He is such a nice guy and Im just..me"

Henry had sighed. "You're always too hard on yourself Max. Thomas loves you. If anything I think he is the type of guy to tie you down just so that you won't leave".

I shook my head. "He prefers Daniel. He is younger and their love will be fresh. He has a personality that Thomas would love".

The realization hurt me even more. Henry just pet my hair as I vented. "I hate myself. We have been together for so long yet I can't get rid of these feelings that Im not good enough".

I sniffled again and Henry sighed. "It's fine Max. I would've gotten mad as well. You're just very possessive".

I nodded. "He got so mad at me Henry. Thomas hadn't gotten angry like that in a very long time..everything was fine..then I ruined it".

He rubbed my head again and braced his head back. "Go to sleep. What time do you want me to wake you up?"

I hummed. "Five am". He nodded and pet my hair. "Goodnight".

I nodded. "Goodnight".

Thomas P.O.V.

I was seeing red. So first he doesn't trust me and then he goes to some other guys house! Who the fuck is Henry anyways?!? I collapsed back on the couch and Daniel scooched a bit closer.

"Is everything okay Thomas?"

I shook my head. "No its not okay. I didn't expect for him to get that angry".

Daniel rubbed my back. "Can I know why he was angry?". I looked at the boy next to me. "He was jealous..of you".

Daniel was shocked. "Me?". I nodded. "Why me?". I just shrugged.

"He is usually not like this". Daniel nodded. I looked at the boy carefully. He is my type. Very submissive and has a cute face. But no one can compare to my Maxwell.

He acts all big and bad but he is so sensitive. Just one touch from me and he becomes the perfect submissive. Eventhough he is a bit rebellious, I wouldn't want anyone different.

He is just so beautiful. The way his hair lays perfectly on his head and his pale skin that makes me want to bite into him. Those beaitiful pink lips and the moans that escape his mouth when I tease him.

I clenched my fist. I warned him what would happen if he left and I intend to go through with that threat. Apparently he has forgotten the type of man I am.

I got up. "Im going to bed Daniel. See you in the morning". He nodded. "Goodnight".

***
Maxwell P.O.V.

Someone was shaking me. "Thomas?". The person chuckled. "No idiot. It's Henry. Now get up".
I groaned and got up. "Fine. Im up. Where is your shower?"

He pointed to a room and I grabbed my stuff and went in. The warm water felt nice. My eyes were a bit puffy but I dont really care. I put on my suit and got my gel out.

When I was ready, I stepped outside and went to the kitchen. I shook my head as Henry ate chips. I rolled my sleeves up and looked through his fridge.

He has enough for an omlet. I started cooking and set it infront of him. "That is your breakfast. Learn to eat properly please".

He shook his head. "You're good wife material". I just shook my head and called Maddy.

"Goodmorning sir".

"Goodmorning Maddy. Im at a different location than usual so I will have someone drop me off".

"Okay sir".

I hung up and turned to Henry. "Drop me off at work please". He groaned. "Fine. Only because you made me breakfast".

I smiled and gathered all my stuff. We left and I just sighed.

**
I thanked Henry once again and went into my workplace. Barely anyone was here so I just put my bag of clothes in my office.

My secretary came in an hour later and told me we are heading to the beautician to show what we want for the runway show. I huffed and we went down to the car.

She just tapped things on her computer and the surrounding became familiar. I huffed. At least Thomas is not working today.

"Is there something wrong sir?"

I shook my head. "Nothing is wrong".

She just nodded and I zoned out.

**

We finally reached and I fixed my suit before getting out. I walked into the store and the manager looked a bit nervous.

"Is there something wrong sir?"

He looked nervous. "Um no. My best beautician is about to come. I just called him".

I inwardly cringed. That means Thomas will be here. I sighed and the manager offered me a seat. I nodded and sat down, crossing my legs.

Thomas and Daniel ran through the door out of breath. I kept on my business face since afterall, I dont want this getting back to my job.

I took a deep breath and looked at Thomas and Daniel. I got up. "Maddy make sure you are taking down everything that is said. If anything important is missed, there will be consequences".

She nodded. "Yes sir".

I outstretched my hand. "Good afternoon. I am the owner of a fashion company and I would like to hire you guys for a runway show that will be held".

He nodded. "Maddy show them how I want the models to look". She nodded and we talked business for awhile more. I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

When I went to the bathroom, I had splashed my face with cold water and sighed. The bathroom door swung open and in stepped Thomas.

I was about to walk out, but he had locked the door and pushed me against the sink. I turned my head away from him.

He grabbrd my hipd and I blushed. Dammit. If he does this I cant stay mad at him.