Chapter 5

Beep beep beep beep

I groaned and shut off the alarm, sighing as I got up. I yawned and stretched before taking a quick shower. When I got out, I was at a total loss for what I should wear.

I usually just wear my suits and that's it. Wait..do I even have causal clothing? I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

Oh well. You know who does have a lot of casual clothes...Thomas. I searched through his draws and finally found a plaid shirt. Luckily I have one pair of black jeans.

I changed into the shirt and it was a bit baggy on me but I didnt care..I pulled on shoes and grabbed everything I needed.

I already knew where his job was so I just grabbed my car keys and got in my car.

***
I finally arrived at his job and parked my car. I just walked in calmy and the sight before my eyes pissed me off to no end.

There was this younger guy looked at Thomas like a lost puppy. Thomas had his arms around his shoulder and they were laughing really hard.

The boy had the same look in his eyes that I had when I first met Tommy. I clenched my fist and walked up to him.

"Good afternoon Thomas". He smiled at me and came to hug me. I held my hand up and stopped him. "Im not in a good mood right now. I just came for a haircut".

He looked confused then stared down at my outfit. "Is that my shirt?". I just nodded.

"Are you busy at the moment Thomas? Or should I have come at another time?"

He just looked confused at my cold expression. I look like how I used to, cold and distant. Thomas just guided me to sit in a chair.

He pushed the younger guy forward. "This is Daniel. He will help with your hair today. I know how you like it". I just nodded at the young guy.

"It's nice to meet you. Im Maxwell". He nodded and looked up at Thomas again. As they did my haircut, I only got more and more agitated. Thomas would compliment Daniel on how well he was doing.

When it was finished, I just got up and dusted myself off. Thomas was about to say something but my phone rang. I answered annoyed.

"What do you want"

"Um sir there has been a problem with the fashion lines and everyone is panicking".

I pinched the bridge of my nose. "I should of known I couldn't trust a group of imbeciles to organize a simple task!! Honestly how hard is it to design a fashion show?? Huh you want to explain to me how you screwed this up?"

The other person was silent for awhile before they let out a breath of air. "We are sorry boss".

I sighed. "I will be there soon. Just get everything ready for my arrival".

I just keep getting more and more annoyed as time passes. Thomas placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't you think that was a bit too far Maxwell?"

I glared at him. "Fuck off Thomas". I took out my wallet and handed Daniel the money.

I started to leave but then turned around. "Oh and Thomas Ill be late home tonight or I wont be home at all".

He just looked shocked and tried to reach out for me again. I had backed away and turned around. I got in my car and before driving away, I banged my hamds on the steering wheel over and over till my hands turned red.

I broke down crying. Im so fucking stupid. Why am I always so fuckimg jealous?? And ontop of that I take my anger out on whoever is near me.

I calmed down and wiped my tears then drove home. Once I got home, I changed into my suit and gelled my hair back. I got all my files and my briefcase.

I sped off to work and once I finally got there, my mood was way worse. The air seemed to grow cold as soon as I walked in.

My secretary gave me a cup of coffee and all of the files. I glared at everyone. "Show me the room".

As soon as I walked in, my mood got worse. The room where the fashion show was to be held looked horrible. The stage was too big and it was just ugly.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and took a deep breath. "Trash the whole thing. I want a whole new room rented and I want the best desifner hired".

My secretary nodded and I gave her 5 files. "These are five out of the ten clothing lines I want. Make sure they get this back to me by the end of tomorrow. I need them to send their pieces to the office and have them safely put away".

I paused to make sure she got everything I said then continued. "I need you to hire the best beautician team and make sure that we have them for the runway day. Also make sure that all models are in tip top shape. And dont be finding me all these look alike models. Models are in all shapes and sizes. As long as they can walk down that runway and sell the clothes, they're hired. After you finish everything, send it to me to be double checked. Got that?"

She continued to write then looked at me. "Understood sir. Ill get started".

She walked away from me and I went to my office. I started to make calls and make sure that the media was there.

I started to design the layout of how I want things to be done. The designer will actually put this together.

When I was finished, I had put my head on my desk and just closed my eyes a little. My head was hurting so much.

I groaned and paged my secretary. "Maddy can you pass me a advil?"

"Yes sir. Right away".

I just put a hand to my forehead and dimmed the lights. Maddy came in with the advil amd water. She's honeslty a good secretary. I just sighed.

"Thanks Maddy".

She smiled and nodded. I took the pill and dozed off a bit. Oh well. Looks like I wont be going home tonight.