Chapter 25

Maxwell P.O.V.

Me and Ryan were sitting at a café. I had a giant icecream cup infront of me. Inside was little wafers and chocolate. Small bits of fruit were scattered at the top. I was so happy to have this infront of me. Ryan decided to get a croissant sandwich and hot chocolate.

"So Ryan what would you like to do today?"

He thought for a moment. "Shopping and a spa..but thats a lot of money I suppose".

I reached across the table and ruffled his hair. "That sounds like a good plan. What are you interested in though?"

He wiggled in his seat. The boy is still a bit nervous. "I like cute things and I just wanna spend time with you".

I nodded and smiled. "You're adorable Ryan. I know exactly what we should do today. When we finish eating, we will head to our first destination".

He nodded. I hope he enjoys today.

***

We finished and now Im driving to our first destination. Ryan was looking at the scenery as I drove. We finally reached. I shut the car off after parking tbe stepped out. Ryan got out and looked confused.

I smiled and walked to him. "Ready?"

He nodded and I grabbed his hand and we started walking. When he realized where we were, he had a big goofy smile on his face.

"Are we..?"

I nodded. "Yup! We are gonna take a helicopter tour of the city".

He squealed and we started walking to the building to check in. I paid the fee then we went to the helicopters outside. This isn't the first time that I've done this. One time, me and Thomas did this on his birthday. The pilot started to suit us in and Ryan could barely stay still. This is gonna be fun.

***

We finally landed. The tour only lasted about an hour. The pilot got out and started to unstrap us from the seats. I went down before Ryan then helped him out the helicopter. I thanked the pilot before I took Ryans hand and walked back to the car.

"How was that Ryan?"

"It was so fun! The view was amazing and it was so exciting to be able to see everything at that height. What made it the best was that I was with you".

I ruffled his hair then leaned down to kiss his forehead. "You are a good son Ryan".

He smiled and then we got back into the car. "Time to go to the spa to relax".

He nodded and then I turned on the radio. It was funny to see Ryan lip singing to every song he knew. He really would be a good son.

Thomas P.O.V.

The session was now over. Christopher, Logan, and Robert were all silent as everyone was leaving. Sarah touched my arm as we were leaving.

"Can I talk to the boys alone please?"

I looked back at them and nodded. "Okay. Ill be at the front desk. Tell them to meet me there when you are done".

She nodded then hugged me. "Thank you Thomas. You showed those kids that there is love out there for them".

I smiled and hugged her back. "You're welcome Sarah, and thank you for letting me bring them".

"No problem".

I nodded and walked out the door. Im really wishing that this changes them.

Sarah P.O.V.

I smiled at the boys infront of me. "Let's sit down and talk".

I guided them back to the seats. "So tell me, what did you think of the session. Robert go first".

He shifted in his seat. "Well I was shocked I guess. I didn't know it could end up like that. Sometimes, I was reluctant to bully people, but I still did it. I tried to convince myself that a few name calling wouldn't hurt them..but I was wrong".

I nodded. "Logan can you please go next?".

"Well um I was one of the main tormentors. I found it unfair that they could so openly express themselves in school. No matter what we did, he still kept being himself so I thought it didn't matter to him".

"Okay, now Christopher".

He looked down at his lap. "That was my first time I heard what happened to my brother. I always thought that Maxwell took him away, but maybe he was the one to save him. I keep feeling so guilty, Im so stupid".

I smiled to them. "Listen boys, you seem to have learned your lesson. Everyone makes mistakes, and it is never to late to apologize and try to make things right. Just remember your lesson. I hope you boys do the right thing".

They nodded. "Okay, now give me a hug and Ill lead you to Thomas".

They got up and we did a group hug. I led them to Thomas and they said goodbye. They are good kids, I hope they stay on the right path.

Maxwell P.O.V.

Me and Ryan were now at a pizza store. Our spa was amazing and I even got him a gift to remember. While he was finishing his treatment, I had went out to get it. I was on my third slice and I realized I have been eating a lot, but not exercising. Ill worry about that after I finish this slice.
"Ryan, Ill be right back. Stay here".

He nodded and continued to eat some garlic knots. I went to the car and got a big teddy bear. He said he likes cute things, what's better than a giant teddy bear?

I took it out the trunk and started walking back to the store. I had a little trouble opening the door, but I managed. When I dragged the bear in, his face was priceless.

I sat it next to him then returned to my seat across from him.

"Is this for me?"

I smiled and nodded. "Of course it is".

Tears started to roll down his cheek. He was soon hiccuping. "No one has ever done this for me".

I got up again and moved the teddy bear. I hugged Ryan and he cried on my chest. "Thank you Maxwell".

I rubbed his back. "You're welcome kid".

I ordered two large pizzas to take home. "Come on Ryan, let's go home".