Chapter 39

Dedicated to --ladydor--leviOsa

Maxwell P.O.V.

Beep Beep Beep

I slammed my hand down on the alarm and waited for the ringing to stop. A groan escaped my lips as I laid still. Do I really have to go to work? I already knew that I had no alternative so I slid out of bed without waking Thomas up. Now that I'm back home, I have to get my stuff from Henry's place.

I stood up and looked at Tommy on the bed. I leaned down and kissed his cheek before turning away and getting ready. Hopefully Thomas, Ryan, and Chris ate something besides frozen food, cereal, and take-out while I was gone. We should really have a family day. Maybe we could have a picnic or go to a diner or something. That would be nice.

I quickly took my shower and got dressed before going downstairs to cook. Today, I think I'll just cook something simple. Maybe some fried rice and some nuggets for lunch and waffles and eggs for breakfast. Once I was finished cooking, I packed everything in their bags then went back upstairs to Christopher's room.

I smiled and kissed his forehead before walking out to Ryan's room. He was sprawled out across the bed. I chuckled and tucked him into bed before kissing his forehead. I was about to walk out, but his voice stopped me.

"Dad?"

I turned around and walked back to him. "Yea Anny?"

"Are you leaving again?"

I went on my knees so that I was eye level with him. "No sweety, I'm just going to work. I love you so so so much and I won't leave you ever again".

He held out his pinky. "Promise?"

I nodded and linked my pinky with his. "I promise"

He smiled. "Now you have to seal it with a kiss"

I kissed my hand and he kissed his. We both smiled at each other then I tucked him back into bed. "You have about 2 hours before you have to wake up so go to sleep"

He smiled, "One more kiss?"

I nodded and kissed his cheek. "Love you son".

"Love you too dad"

I walked out the room and left his door slightly open. Before leaving, I went back to my room and woke Tommy up.

"Hey, you big oaf, get up!"

Tommy grumbled and pulled my arm. I tumbled onto the bed and he smirked and placed his head in the curve of my neck.

"That wasn't very nice of you to say".

I rolled my eyes. "Well that is exactly what you are"

He chuckled and then grazed his teeth on my neck. "Well, I think you are acting up since you have been away from me for a bit too long".

I smiled and turned around to stare at him. "Well then I guess you have to train me all over again".

He grinned and kissed my cheek. "Oh yeah, would you be okay with going back to the club? I want to sort things out because we are all adults and I don't want us acting like children".

I huffed. "I have nothing to apologize for".

Thomas smiled and kissed my forehead. "Alright Alright you big baby. So can I take that as a yes to coming?"

I nodded. "Fine, just make sure that nothing goes severely wrong. What is Ry Ry doing?"

Thomas wrapped his arms around my waist. "Ry is going to Robert's house and Chris is staying at Logan's house"

I nodded. "Why don't we just have a dinner here? It will be more civilized"

Thomas nodded and leaned his chin on my shoulder. "That sounds nice. You can't beat anyone up if Ryan and Chris are home"

"Were the boys looking forward to going to their friends house?"

Thomas nodded and I sighed.  "Robert and Logan can come for the dinner as well"

"Okay, I'll tell Chris"

"You staying home today Tommy?"

He nodded. "You want me to cook or you gonna cook?"

"I'll cook, but can you season the meat before I get home?"

He kissed my cheek. "Of course I can babe"

I nodded. "Well, I got to leave now. Take care of Ry Ry and make sure he does his homework and eats a proper meal"

Thomas nodded then covered himself with the blanket. "See you later babe"

I smiled. "See ya sweety, Love you"

"Love you too"

Thomas P.O.V.

After Maxwell left, I went back to sleep for awhile more before getting up again. A yawn made my jaws sore as I threw on a shirt and sweat pants. I went into Ryans room and Chris' room to wake them up. Robert and Logan had left late last night, but I guess they will be back tonight. This is basically their second home at this point.

I went downstairs and the boys soon followed after. Maxwell already prepared our breakfast and our lunch. We may not eat the lunch though since we are having a big dinner.

"Sit down boys, I'll dish out breakfast"

They did as told and I started putting their breakfast on plates. "What syrup and what do you want to drink?"

"Strawberry and hot chocolate"

"Original and OJ"

I nodded and got everything ready for them. Once I was finished, I carried everything to them skillfully and placed it on the table. I got my food ready then sat down with them.

"Boys, we are having company over tonight so I need you both on your best behavior. You can invite Robert and Logan to the dinner".

They both nodded at me. "Can you both help me set up? Maxwell likes to have the fancy plates and silverware when we have company over. We might also have to go grocery shopping. First we can stop by Maxwell's job to give him lunch and see what he will be cooking. Ya'll cool with that?"

"Sure bro"

"KK dad"

I smiled. Tonight should be very interesting.