Chapter 15

Maddy P.O.V.

The boss is a very respectable man. He gets his work done and keeps up a good reputation. Most of the workers respect him, but at the same time they fear him.

They call him a robot, but I dont undestand. Sometimes the boss is the most humane out of everyone in this office. He needs to get ready for his meeting so I walked into his office.

My agency had told me that Mr.Simon was going to be a tougb case. He was known to fire his secretary's quickly. I was so happy when I lasted a month at this job.

As soon as I walked into the office, Mr.Simon had held up his hand to me. He seemed to be on the phone with someone important. Wow. I've never seen him smile like that.

"I love you too".

Wait. Does this mean that the boss has a girlfriend?? Since when??!?!?

He put his phone down and out a straight face back on. Looks like he is back in work mode.

Maxwell P.O.V.

Maddy had stepped forward. "Your meeting is about to start".

I nodded. "Okay. Can you prepare a car to pick someone up?"

She took out her tablet. "Who is this person and where should I send the car?"

I scratched the back of my neck. "He is the brother of my friend. His name is Christopher Evans. Please make the driver hold up his name. The destination is the Richwood Highschool. Pick him up at 3:30. After that, bring him here and guide him to my office. Make sure to keep him out of my way".

Maddy nodded and took her phone out. "I will prepare it right away sir. You have 5 minutes before we have to walk to the meeting room".

I nodded. "Thank you Maddy".

She walked out the room and softly shut the door behind her. I made sure my tie and suit was fixed and then popped a mint in my mouth. Time for business.

Christopher P.O.V.

Its two periods before the day ends and Im so happy I have lunch. My friends were fooling around at the table. I sighed and my best friend Robert had nudged me.

"What's wrong dude?"

The table got quieter. They are all really cool people and my close friends. Logan even stopped talking.

"Well I ran away from home".

They all looked at me shocked. Robert raised an eyebrow. "Dude you actually did it? Did you get caught?"

"Well my brother caught me and Im now staying with him".

Logan shrugged. "So whats the problem?"

"He doesn't live there alone.."

"Ohhhh. He has an annoying girlfriend?"

I shook my head. "Worse. An annoying..boyfriend".

"Damn dude. But I got a question".

"What Logan?"

"Well if your own brother is gay, why you got a problem with gay people?"

I clenched my hands into fists. "Its just different".

I just rolled his eyes. "There must be some benefits though".

That made me smile. "Of course. They have a huge house. I have a bedroom with my own bathroom and it's only a guest bedroom. The living room is great and it is honestly better than my house in every way".

They all laughed. "You should invite us over tomorrow since its Friday and we got nothing to do".

I grinned evilly. "That would drive that fag insane. Hey I got an idea!"

Robert raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"We should invite Ryan".

They gasped. Ryan is the basic fag. He has an attitude problem and always has his hair dyed a different color. Having all my friends over at my house plus having the fucking fag to torture will make tomorrow the best day ever.

My brother should be working tomorrow. My phone started to ring and I picked it up.

"Hey bro"

"Hey Thomas. Why are you calling?"

He sighed. "Just wanted to let you know that I wont be picking you up. Maxwell will have a driver waiting for you outside when school is over. Be on your best behavior in his workplace or else there will be consequences. Understand?".

"Understood Thomas".

"Okay..bye. Ill see you at home".

"Okay. Bye".

He hung up and I closed my phone. "Whats wrong now?"

I frowned. "My brother isn't able to pick me up so his boyfriend ordered a driver to pick me up".

They smiled. "Dude you got your own driver. Smile a bit dude".

I shrugged my shoulders. "I need to vent some anger". I looked around the lunchroom and smirked. My eyes fell on Ryan and his weird friends. Good timing.

I smirked at my friends. "Let's go mess with the fag".

Everyone nodded except Robert. I raised an eyebrow. "What? You're gay for the fag now?"

He glared at me. "I just dont think that we should keep doing this. If I was gay, would you bully me too?"

I narrowed my eyes at him and ignored his question and comment. I got out my seat and so did my friends. We walked over to the bizarre group. I slammed my hand down on the table.

Everyone at the table except Ryan jumped. He continued to eat his sandwich. After two bits, he put his sloppy joe sandwich down and looked at me.

"Do you need something Christopher?"

I grinned. "That looks like a nice sandwich".

He nodded. "It is delicious. I like it sloppy".

I glared at him. "I think you need to eat some more.."

I grabbed the back of his head and slammed his face right into the sandwich. He got all the beef and sauce all over his face. He struggled and I finally let go. I glanced and his bottle of fruit punch then dumped the whole thing over his head.

He gasped. I leaned down near his ear. "If you don't want to end up on the ground bleeding, tomorrow you will come with me afterschool without any resistance. Do you understand?"

He was wiping his eyes but still nodded. I scoffed. "It's not my fault you're a fucking fag"

I walked away. At least my anger has gone away.

****

It was finally the end of the day. Me, Robert, and Logan were walking outside. They took the bus usually. I looked around and saw a guy holding a sign with my name on it.

I groaned. "Looks like my ride is here".

We said our goodbyes and I walked to the driver. "Im here"

He looked at a picture then back at me. After it was confirmed, he opened the door for me and silently went to the drivers side.

The drive to his office was quiet.