Chapter 22

Maxwell P.O.V.

I groaned as I opened my eyes. Thomas was laying next to me and his face was all scrunched up. I poked the little wrinkles he made by his eyebrows.

"You will give yourself wrinkles".

I kissed his cheek and sat up. His arm dropped into my lap and I slowly peeled his hand away from me. I slid out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

I yawned and scratched my hair. Once I got into the bathroom, I started looking for the thermometer and popped it in my mouth. The thermometer beeped and I check it.

I smiled. My temperature was back to normal. Im never sick for a long time. I hopped into the shower after peeling off my clothes. The warm water soothed my aching joints. I havent gone to the gym in a long time.

I started to wash my hair and hummed. Yesterday is a blur. Im just happy that Thomas is back. I can't even go a day without him anymore. The door to the bathroom opened and I looked through the curtain.

Thomas was walking to the toilet with half open eyes. I washed the conditioner out my hair and finished showering before getting out the shower. Thomas was brushing his teeth. I kissed his neck.

"Morning babe"

He spit out the toothpaste amd washed out his mouth. "Morning angel".

Tommy grabbed my neck lightly and touched our foreheads together.

"Your temperature seems to have gone down".

I smiled and reached up to kiss his cheek. "I checked my temperature this morning and it is back to normal".

He smiled and I started to do my morning routine.

**

I had put on his shirt and my boxers. He was being extra cautious with me today. I sighed as we walked down the stairs. "Thomas stop worrying. Im fine".

He held my hand and walked me to the couch. He sat down and pulled me ontop of his lap. I started to comb through his hair with my fingers.

"You need to shave some of your beard off".

He wrapped his arms around my waist as I straddled his lap. "That's a lot of work. You want to do it for me?"

I kissed his lips. "Dont be lazy Thomas. Plus, Im not the beautician. I barely grow facial hair, so Im not a pro at it".

He chuckled and puckered his lips. I laughed and leaned down to kiss him. His hands traveled up my back and to the base of my neck. Thomas slipped his tongue in and I started grinding on him.

Why does it feel like I haven't seen him in forever?

I broke the kiss and started sucking on his weak spot behind his ear. I nibbled of the sensitive skin and he grabbes my butt.

Thomas started kissing my neck and it soon turned to nibbling then biting and sucking. I moaned and clutched onto his shirt.

"Please Thomas, I want you now".
He licked his lips and attacked my lips again. I felt his tongue enter my mouth and I moaned into the kiss. His hands went under my shirt and I felt my breath hitch as he played with my nipples.

I held onto his head as he raised up my shirt and started to suxk and lick my nipples. Why does this man love playing with my nipples so much?

"Goodmor- WOAH!"

I jumped and almost fell off of Thomas but he caught me. "You okay babe?"

I nodded and he fixed me back on his lap. Christopher and his friends were still here. I guess they are staying for the weekend.

All four of them was blushing a bright red and so was I. Thomas laughed and kissed my lips. I groaned.

"Goodmorning. What would you guys like for breakfast?"

"Do you have waffles?"

I nodded. "Yeah its in the freezer".

I was about to get up but Thomas yanked me back down. I glared at him.

"What happened Tommy?"

He layed me on my back and layed ontop of me. His head was on my chest.

"Play with my hair".

I smiled and started to olay with his hair. "Im trying to teach those boys a lesson so Im gonna take them somewhere this afternoon. I have a friend that is helping me out".

I raised an eyebrow. "A friend?"

"Yeah. She is married and has kids".

I laughed. "Im not jealous Tommy, Im just asking".

He nodded and I smiled. "What happened to your project?"

He sighed and hugged me tighter. "Im having Lenny take care of it. Oh and by the way, I used your private jet".

I smiled. "Its our private jet".

He nodded. "We need to talk by the way".

I looked down at his head. "About what?"

"About who Michael is".

My blood ran cold and I tried to push him off of me. "Get off Thomas".

He sighed and held my hands down. "We will talk about this Maxwell".

There was no sound, Im guessing the boys were watching. "Do not cause a scene Thomas".

I glared at him and he glared right back. "Fine". He let my hands go and I got up from the couch, but before I could walk away he had grabbed my wrist.

"Im going back to bed, get off".

"Maxwell, you know you cant run from me".

He let my hand go and I stomped up the stairs and slammed our bedroom door. I dont want to talk about Michael. When was the last time that I even thought about him?

Thomas P.O.V.

I sighed and got up to get something to eat. Maxwell probably has som leftovers that I could chomp on. I found sone spaghetti and decided to eat that.

When it was warmed up, I sat down at the table with the boys. "We are going on a trip today".

Christopher raised an eyebrow. "Where?"

I smirked. "You will find out soon. There are some people I want you to meet so when you are finished, meet me in the living room".

Ill deal with Maxwell later. Right now, I need to give them a reality check.