Chapter 33

Dedicated to Shylow203

Maxwell P.O.V.

Thomas told Ryan to sit down and then he led me to the back room. The first thing he did was reach into my pants and pulled the plug out. I held onto him tightly as he slipped it out. He fixed my pants and put the plug in his pants pocket. He sat on the couch and put me on his lap.

I wrapped my arms around him and put my face into his neck. "Maxxy talk to me".

I shook my head. "I'm a bad father".

he petted my hair. "And why do you think that?"

I held onto him tighter. "People at the job said so".

He grabbed my face and made me look at him. "Who said that? Tell me and I will bury them, dead or alive doesn't matter".

I smiled and shook my head. "I don't want to disappoint Ryan since we are now his parents. I don't know what to do anymore Thomas."

He spun me around so that I was straddling his lap. "Listen here my big baby. This is a learning process for both of us. We are bound to mess up. Okay?"

"But-"

He put his finger on my lip. "Okay?"

I nodded. "Okay".

He kissed my cheek. "Now let's see what our son thinks of you as a father".

I got off him and he stood up and took my hand. My head hung low as we walked.

"Ry, can you come for a second?"

I heard his footsteps and Thomas made me stand in front of him. "Your foolish dad here thinks he is a bad father. Tell him how you feel".

I felt a pair of smaller arms wrap around my stomach. I pet Ryan's head as he hugged me. "You're one of the best dad's ever. I think you have a cool job and you're a cool person. Please don't say your a bad dad because you aren't. I love you dad".

Tears started to form in my eyes as I looked down at the pink fluff. "I love you too Anny".

Thomas ended up in the hug as well. Ryan let go and I saw he had tears on his cheeks. I wiped them away and kissed his cheek. "Sorry for making you cry baby boy".

He smiled. "It's okay dad". Thomas went to take a phone call and I ruffled his hair. "You want a haircut?"

He nodded excitedly. "Okay, I'll get your father to do it when he gets off the phone".

Ryan started dancing around happily. Thomas came back and kissed my cheek. "What happened Thomas?"

He shook his head. "It was just Christopher. He is staying over at Logan's house and asked if Ry wanted to come."

I looked at Ryan. "It's a little late, but if he wants to go, I can take him"

Ryan nodded and I smiled. "Anyways, Thomas, can you give him a cut?"

He smiled and escorted Ryan to the chair as if he was royalty. I smiled to myself as I watched my two treasures.

****

I had just dropped Ryan off at Logan's house. I talked with his parents and made sure I got everything from home for him. Of course I gave him a talk about making sure he did his homework and go to bed on time. I was driving home and humming. Thomas should be home already.

When I got home, Thomas was gone. He did, however, leave some clothes on my bed. I examined them and I was confused. Is this tiny leather pant supposed to fit me? I sighed and went to shower. What is this man trying to make me wear?

After my shower, I brushed my teeth again and dried my hair. I decided to leave my hair in its natural state since I don't want to finish my gel. I put on the pants and although it looked small, it actually fit me. Am I actually that slim? I thought I was gaining weight though. The shirt he picked out for me were one of his. It slid off my shoulder. I'm guessing he wanted it to slip off my shoulder.

I looked in the mirror. Hm..I actually look nice. Good job Thomas. I put on my combat boots and then headed out the door, making sure I grabbed my wallet, keys, turned off the lights, and locked the door. I got into my car and put the address into my GPS. Time to let loose for once.

Thomas P.O.V.

I had gotten here a few minutes ago and only Dolton was here at first. Soon, Kyle, James, and Mikey joined us. James was more of a sadist than I am and his submissive was Kyle. Kyle was a bubble of energy. He was a very friendly guy and could literally befriend anyone. I heard he used to be a delinquent when he was younger. Mikey was a short asian twink that I used to like. We had our differences and broke up.

James sat next to me and Kyle knelt at his feet. Mikey smiled at me then knelt at Dolton's feet. I'm guessing Dolton gave him permission to speak and look up because he was looking at me.

"I haven't seen you in a long time Master Thomas. How have you been?"

James pitched in. "I'm curious as well. How have you been?"

I smiled as Kyle laid his head on James' thigh and James pet his hair. "Well I got a kid, I'm still with Maxwell, I was busy, brother is staying with me for awhile and Maxwell is coming tonight".

James smirked. "I can't wait to meet him".

"Can I talk Master?"

James nodded and Kyle returned to his bubbly personality. "What's he like? How tall is he? What does he do for a living? Why hasn't he come here before? Is he a mean person? What kind of submissive is he?"

He took a deep breath and was about to start again, but James put a hand on his head. "Down boy". He calmed down and I smiled. I was about to answer his question, but my buzzing phone interrupted me. I looked at my screen and grinned.

"Well Kyle, you can have him answer your questions since he just arrived".