Chapter 9

He held my hips and grinded on me. I gasped and pushed at his chest. Thomas leaned in near my ear.

"So you get mad at me then go sleep at the house of another man? I see you have forgotten the type of man I am Maxwell".

My eyes softened and I looked down. "Stop it. You know it wasn't like that". He nipped at my neck.

"So tell me what it was like".

I kept looking down. "I felt jealous because of how close he was to you. And you were so happy around him. You kept talking about him and didn't even take notice on how much he loves you. How do you think that made me feel? He is way better than me. He will listen you and he is more obedient. He is way cuter and Im just..me".

Tears were coming down my face and I wiped them away. Ive been crying a lot. I looked back at Thomas to see he was fuming.

"We will deal with this when you get home because if I do something right now, I wont be able to control myself".

I just nodded and he let me go and walked out the door. I turned around and fixed myself before walking out the door. We had finally finished the rest of the talk and I left.

Maddy noticed my bad mood and sighed. "Sir you can go home early. Everything is taken care of. Dont worry. I was just nervous before since you were not there unexpectedly".

I smiled a bit and Maddy looked shocked. I placed my hand on her head. "You're a good woman Maddy and a good secretary".

She blushed and I put back on my straight face. Oh shit. "Ill go to the office first to get my car and my things then leave".

She nodded and we drove in peace.

**

I had just got home and I was glad for the silence. The place was a bit messy and I groaned. Only one night and he ends up turning this house into a pigpen.

I went to my room and got changed then started cleaning. When I clean, I zone out. In the next hour I had cleaned everywhere. Now it was time to cook.

I was actually smiling as I baked some cookies and made sushi. Once the sushi was finished, I decided to make teriyaki chicken and rice.

I didnt even notice the two guys walking into the house. I just kept cooking and blocked out everything else. Once I was finished, I layed everything out and it looked good, I smiled.

I inhaled the scent and moaned. So good. Someone tapped me and I jumped. It was Daniel..great.

He blushed a bit. "Um can I have some? It looks good".

I just sighed. "Whatever". I walked past him but he tapped me again. "I don't know where any of the plates are. Me and Thomas just ate snacks yesterday".

I tried to hold back my anger and glare. "So why dont you ask Thomas where they are".

I pushed past him and wasn't looking where I was going. Thomas was standing there and I accidently bumped into him.

I glared and got up, dusting myself off. "Move Thomas". He just crossed his arms.

"Daniel asked where the plates were. Why are you being like this?"

I just clenched my hands into fists. "If you dont like how Im acting, maybe you should just break up with me and go to your precious Daniel".

My voice was strained. He didnt respond and that really hurt. I was trying to push past him but instead he sighed and threw me over his shoulder.

I pounded on his back and kicked. "Thomas let go of me right now! I am not in the mood for this!!"

I just kept thrashing. He calmly talked to Daniel. "Please don't disturb us".

I didn't see how Daniel reacted but I just kept thrashing all the way up the stairs. I accidently kicked him by his dick and that earned me a hard hit to the back.

I yelped and was about to start fighting again but Thomas talked in a cold voice. "I suggest you stop thrashing or else Maxwell".

I stopped and just hung there. He was really angry. Did he care about Daniel that much? Why couldn't he be on my side?

The door was opened and he threw me on the bed. I rushed to get up and run but he was quicker. He grabbed my hands and held them tightly above my head.

I kicked and tried to get out. But I already knew that I wouldn't be able to break free. He reached to the bedside and got cuffs out.

Thomas places them around my wrist and hangs it on the top of the bed. It was a bit tight, but not uncomfortable.

Thomas took off my pants and turned me around. He then pulled down my briefs and I clenched the chains on the cuffs. I felt him run his hand up my back and then back down to my butt.

He kept doing this and when I least expected it, he had smacked my ass hard. He did it again and then in a low voice he said, "Count".

I clenched the chain tighter.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"Fo-four"

"F-f-five"

I counted to ten and was in tears. Thomas got up and I thought he would take the cuffs off but he just leaned down near my ear.

"Im not finished yet Maxwell. You've made me very angry".

I sniffled. "I dont want this". He shook his head. "You never like your punishments but when we became a couple, you agreed to be part of a bdsm relationship".

He left the room and then came back. I couldn't see what was in his hands and I think he wanted it like that. All I could hear was the chains moving.