Chapter 4

Beep beep beep beep beep

I groaned and rubbed my eyes. Im so exhausted. The alarm kept beeping until I decided to shut it off. I dont like that fucking alarm...wait. What time is it?

I sat up so quickly and checked the time. It read 8 am in bold neon letters. My heart broke. Im two hours late for work. Shit. Fuck. Damnit.

I went to get up but Thomas pulled me back down. "Calm down babe. I already called in sick for you. Dont worry".

I let out a breath of relief. "Thanks babe". I snuggled into him and buried my head into his chest. "Wait..are you going to work though?". He just looked sideways and gave a fake cough.

"Im sick too". I shook my head and slapped his shoulder. "You're ridiculous. I thought that you had a new project that you're working on Thomas".

He groaned and flipped onto his stomach. "Why do you always have to be right?" I smirked and grabbed one of Thomas's night shirts.

I slipped it on and got up. "What do you want for breakfast?". He mumbled something that sounded like 'whatever'. I just shook my head and crawled back to him.

I kissed his forehead and cheek. "Please get up and start getting ready. You're at least capable of that". He just groaned.

I got up and made my way to the kitchen. Hmm what should I make? After thinking for a moment, I decided on a cheese danish with a nice cup of coffee.

I got all the ingredients out and heard the shower turn on. While I was cooking Thomas got ready. I just hummed and zoned out, focusing on cooking alone.

I was almost finished so I started to get the plates amd cups down. Once I finished I started to pack his lunch. He will be fine with leftovers from yesterday. To be completely honest, I enjoyed cooking for him. He loved my meals amd I loved him. It was a good way to live.

I felt Thomas's arms wrap around my waist. He rested his chin on my shoulder then kissed my neck. "You always make my food".

I nodded and continued to pack his bag. "Finally finished". I finally turned around and saw his outfit. I shook my head.

"Why can't you wear a suit?". He smiled and kissed my head. "You look better in suits than I do". I shook my head and ran my hands up and down his chest.

"I think you would look really nice with a suit on". He smiled and cupped my cheeks then kissed me on my lips.

It was short and sweet. "Thanks sweety but it's just not me. You know that". I just nodded. He was wearing a button down red shirt with only 2 middle buttons done and white pants that fit him perfectly.

I pouted. He did look nice but he was showing too much skin. I started buttoning up all of his buttons and had a scowl on my face.

He seemed amused as I buttoned his shirt, leaving only one top button undone. "Are you jealous Maxwell?"

I just nodded. "Of course I am. You're mine". He smirked and grabbed my face once again. He braced me against the kitchen counter and started french kissing me.

I clutched onto his shirt tightly. My breath hitched when he moved from my lips to my neck. He sucked and nibbled on the tender skin and I panted.

Thomas finally raised up and looked me in the eyes. "You are so fucking sexy. I might as well just stay home and fuck you senseless".

My face turned a bright red and I put my hands on his chest, making a little distance come between us. "You have work".

He kissed my cheek one last time. "You are so stubborn". I just smiled and handed him his bag of food. "Goodbye my love"

I went on my tippy toes and kissed his nose. "Have a good day at work babe". He got his stuff and headed to the door. Before he could leave, he turned back to me. "You're in need of a hair cut. You can come over to the store later and Ill do it for you".

"Sure Tommy".

He left and I was alone. Sigh. When Im at work it's different. I feel so alone in the house. I just sighed and sat at the table.

"I sometimes dont like this side of me. Sometimes I just can't help beimg jealous. Thomas is just so sexy and Im so..me. I have no style and Im a very serious person. It's been a lot of years that we've been together but I still have these thoughts".

I layed my head down on the cold table. Talking to myself is nice. Well, have nothing better to do so I might as well get some work done.

I went into the bedroom and got my briefcase out. Some new fashion lines were in there. I need to decide on ten which will be featured in an extravagant runway show.

I put my glassses on and got to work. Picking out all of the flaws and figuring out which clothes worked or not all came with this job.

The hard part was turning down people's dreams. But it was something I had to do. When I finally decided on 5, I put my work away.

I set my alarm for 3 o'clock and then went to sleep. Maybe I really do need a haircut.